Just her heartbeat

POV Youngeun 

It was late evening, I was sitting on the couch while waiting for my girlfriend, Bahiyyih, to come home. Suddenly, my phone called.

"Hi, princess!" It was Bahiyyih. "I'm so sorry for situation, but I think that I'll need to come home a little bit later."

"Oh, okay! I will wait for you to come home." I responded. "What hour will you end your work?"

"You don't need to, if you're tired you can go to sleep! And I think I'll be at home maybe at 8pm?" Bahi always comes home around 7pm so it's not that big difference.

"Nah, I will wait anyway." I said, making Bahiyyih chuckle.

"Okay then, if you want." She chuckled. "I'll go now back to work. Goodnight baby!"

"Bye bye!" I said as I hung up.

After thet call I turned on TV. As I was watching it for a while now, I felt that my eyelids were getting heavier and heavier, so I put my head on the cushion, lying down. When I almost fell asleep, I heard something, I probably feared the most. Thunder. 

I flinched. "Seriously.." Then I glanced at the clock, it was almost 7:30pm. "Just half of hour left..."

POV Bahiyyih

Meanwhile, when I was peacefully working and heard thunder, first thing I did was thought of my girlfriend, which was scared of thunders. "Shit.."

I raised my hand, so my boss would notice it. "Excuse me boss, but can I call my girlfriend very quickly? I promise it won't take long." I said.

"Didn't you call her already a while ago?"

"Uhm... Yes, I did.." Geez, just let me call her, you old prick. "But please can I just call her?"

"If you want to go home on 8pm then work." He said sternly. "You need to finish all work here and then you can go home to see her."

I'm sorry baby... Just 20 minutes left....

POV Youngeun

After that thunder, it started to rain. I heard another thunder and another. I felt myself crying and trembling as I put my hands on my ears, trying to block the sounds of thunder, and closed my eyes shut. I sat in the middle of couch, waiting for the storm to end, even though it hasn't seemed like it would end quick. 

Bahi, please come back soon...

I think I sat there like that for a while because suddenly, I felt someone wrap arms securitely around me.. I opened my eyes to see that everything was a little blurry. I blinked few times so I could see clearly. It was Bahiyyih. I knew it, but in the state of panic it wasn't that obvious.

"Shhh... Everything is fine now.. You're okay.." She whispered to me. I smiled slightly at her words and snuggled closer. She put my head on her chest as I listened to her heartbeat. At that everything, except the sound of her heart, went silent. No more rain, no more wind, no more thunders. 

Just her heartbeat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi~ I don't know if this oneshot makes any sense but I watched some kep1er videos and got inspired (picture at the top btw). There might be some grammar mistakes and I'm sorry for that^^ Feel free to comment and everything! Have a good day/night!<3