Give your story part a title

Irina's POV
I'm so excited to go to Hogwarts for school with my best friend katy who is also going. We are saying goodbye to my mother and father. "I love you so much mum and dad I'll write to you and let you know what house I got I say as we get on the train. Then me and Katy find a compartment to sit in and just relax and listen to music. Then a boy with blonde hair passes us and stops and looks at me . He was wearing a green sweater with the Slytherin house logo on it .oh how I hope to be in Slytherin house ."Irina ?!" He says . "Omg Draco" I nearly tripped trying to get up and give him a hug . How embarrassing I think."How have you been I've not heard from you or seen you in a while" he asks . "I've been great excited to go to school with you I say happily. I'm so happy you are going to school with me he says hugging me . "So what house you want to be in he asks sitting with me and Katy . "I really want Slytherin" I say. I hope that you'll be in Slytherin house too he says . I blush a little. I've hardly seen him it feels so nice to have him back in my life. "What about you katy I ask . "I don't know I've not really thought about it she says. we all talk and listen to music and Draco tells me that I should try out for the quitdditch team if I get in Slytherin house. I'm so excited for school and I already have a crush on a Slytherin.

Draco POV
I can't believe Irina was going to school with me . It's like my life got a hundred times better. She is so beautiful her blonde hair and blue eyes are just so breathtaking I could just look at her all day long. her family knows my family. It's just she went to a all girls school before and I hardly ever talked to her . But now I get to see her everyday. I can't wait till my father hears about this . I hope she gets in Slytherin house with me . I think no wait I do have a crush on her because I feel so happy around her and I've only been around her for a while. But I can't fall in love with her because I can't risk You-know-who finding out about her. The train ride to school was long. Irina decided to take a nap and she fell asleep with her head on my lap . I just stroke her hair. I have a feeling that something good was heading for me and her . Clearly she is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. And the only one that has my heart. I just don't want her to get hurt because I'm a death eater and she isn't safe with me .

Irina's POV
"Irina wake up we are here" says Draco. Shaking my shoulder softly. I slowly get up and we head to the platform to head to the school. I say goodbye to Draco and he hugs me "I hope you get in Slytherin he says kissing my cheek. Me too I say then he goes and sits at the Slytherin table. Then they started sorting us. Katy got in gryffindor. Then it was my turn. I look over at Draco and he just smiles at me .
Hmmm hard decision you are you'd do good in gryffindor and hufflpuff but I think it's SLYTHERIN!!!
I jumped off the stool and ran over to were Draco was standing waiting to hugged me . "I knew you'd be in Slytherin" he says picking me up and spinning me around . I giggled like a little kid,I really didn't care that people were watching us . "Me too I was right about that I say hugging him. I swear katy was pissed at me but I don't know,it's not like I'll go evil or something. "Who is Katy talking to I ask Draco. "That's Harry Potter and his friendsI don't like them" he says . "Ah they keep looking over here I say . "Just ignore them they aren't even worth it and gryffindor isn't a good house you have to be good and all says Crabbe . "Haha I don't think I could be good 2/47 I say . I've missed you Draco I say . "I've missed you too Irina so much he says hugging me . I have a feeling that I'm falling for him and he's falling for me . We head to the Slytherin house and get ready to go to sleep. "Good night Draco I say hugging him. "Good night beautiful he says kissing me on the forehead I just smile I love this boy . I head to the girls dorm room. I've made friends with Pansy and Jessica . They both think draco should be with me. I think about him. I'd rather be with him then here I thought.