Begining/Introduction

I

I... reached my hand out to you.. the you that was bullied and sitting hopelessly on the ground, thinking that you were someone innocent and kind.. I tried to introduce you to.. better people, the people I considered my friends... trying to comfort you who had suffered bullying.. just like I did in the past... seeing a part of me in you, the similarities we shared, I couldn't help but try to comfort you.... So you wouldn't- ....Suffer as much as I did in the past... But... After a few years, we had fallen in-love... and started dating... but...

You just had to cheat on me

....You just had to cheat on me... huh?... And with my best friend at that... at least it wasn't my best friend who made the advances.. he is the person that I trust most.. it'd be even worse if HE was the one who betrayed me.. I wouldn't know how to react if it were the one that I had trusted the most since childhood to betray me.. though.. a knife.......... It felt as if a knife stabbed I me through the chest when I saw her to be cheating on me.. but what I felt, wasn't sadness.. I- I- I... was simply mad, mad at the fact that I wasted.. soo much time on a relationship that in the end turned out to be fake... all I could hear was my heart shattering... My heart shattered to the point I... don't want to love anyone ever again.. never... do I want my heart torn like that again.. That day was a turning point for me.. no more.. shall I believe in anyone again.. besides my best-friend...

Several weeks had then passed since then

Several weeks had then passed since then... I noticed that my hair dye started to fade, I wanted to forget about the past.... So I decided to let it continue fading and try to completely wash it out, I failed though, some of the dye was still left, so I decided to dye it orange afterwards, but I didn't want to do so yet...

                                                                                            [To Be Continued]