Chapter 1 Lived

"Mom?" Alayna asking as she questions where her mom is "Where are you mom?" she asks again, still no answer. Then she walks into her mom's room she finds her mom laying on the floor Dead. "MOM!?" Alayna screamed "MOM PLEASE WAKE UP!!" she screamed again "MOM PLEASE" she cried while saying the sentence. Alayna gets her phone and dials  911 "911, whats your emergency?" the police asked "HELP MY MOMS DEAD" Alayna says "Calm down ma'am, what happend?" the police asked "I WAS SEARCHING THE HOUSE FOR MY MOM THEN I WENT INTO HER RROM AND FOUND HER LAYING ON THE FLOOR DEAD" Alayna said "Ma'm can you please hive us your address?" the police asked "MY ADDRESS IS ________ ______" she says "Ma'am police will arrive in 30 minuets do you think you can wait that long?" The police asked "I think so" Alayna said whilst shaking due to scared ness "Alright please hold on to the call alright? " the police says "Alright" Alayna answers. 30 minutes passes and the police has arrived Alayna hears the sirens and runs straight to the door and opens it "PLEASE HELP MY MOM" Alayna says "We'll do the best we can ma'am" the police answers while going into the house. A girl police comforts Alayna "So what exactly happened?" the police officer ask "Well I came home from university and.... I was calling for my mom and she didn't answered then I went into her room and" Alayna starts tearing up "And she was laying on the floor Dead" Alayna responding whilst tearing up "I'm so sorry" says the police officer. A police officer comes out of the house "While we were checking the whole house we found this" the police officer says as he gives Alayna a piece of paper that has been folded up Alayna open the paper and reads it "Hunny I'm so sorry, I couldn't save myself. Why? Why mom? " Alayna says "I'm so sorry" says the police officer to Alayna "No, don't apologize. It was my fault" says Alayna "What do you mean? " the police officer asks "Well if I came home early I could have" Alayna says whilst starting to tear up again "I COULD HAVE SAVED HER. IT WAS ALL MY FAULT" Alayna shouts out. 1 hour passes and Alayna has gone to her own home since her mom's home needs to be investigated Alayna goes straight into her bedroom and cries in her bed "Why must it be her?" Alayna says.

418 words.