Chapter 1.Clouds in the sky.

*It a rainy day as a black boy  waits for the bus thet usually comes to take him home after school . Eliot Mathews was listening to a calming song to forget the fact he was in such a hurry he forget his umbrella home. The song was Suger we're going down by Fall out boy. The teen was vibing on the jam ignoring thet a light purple hair and white  girl was next to him watching the clouds. Eliot turns his head to see her and finches.Noticing the girl noticed the jesture he try to play it cool. And just blink a little.                                                     -Ups sorry didn't mean to scare you,I was just admiring the clouds, there so Fluffy and yet so sad.*The girl said         *Eliot just cringe at it and turn the volume higher only to turn it lower duo hurting his ears.*The bus arrived and as Eliot climb in he noticed somthing on his shoulder.  A umbrella??With a gliter write note "You seem to need it more thet me .Sincerely Pipper Gold.:D" *The boy climb in the bus feeling this was kinda weird.  Why was this strange girl nice to him?He didn't even know her. Pipper on the other hand did know him. There mothers were good frends but she never got to meet him duo him usually being in his room all day and night . And she didn't want to bother him. Pipper liked to be rain over so her giving up the umbrella was nothing to her rather thet a nice gesture thet might go a long wile.                                     Pipper was walking and jumping in all the puddles unitl she got home. *As she look at the sky amezed again how pretty it look she decided to paint it. Meanwhile Eliot was in the bus looking at the blue umbrella and note who got wet thet Pipper let. He was thinking to return the umbrella back ,she might be weird but he didn't like the idea of keeping it.  *As time pass both teenagers arive to there house Pipper goes to finish her homework after hugging her mom and Eliot goes to his mom and asks ."Hey mom did you -" *His mom looks at him and answers before he could even ask ."Oh hi Eliot how was school did you pass the algebra test!?"*Eliot looks at her sarcastic and answers "I got a C,but it not important now...do you happen to know who Pipper Gold is ??She give me this umbrella and I find it weird since I never meet her before. *His mom laugh.  "Maybe if you left your room for once you could have meet her ".*she adds. *Confused face marks Eliot.