A long lunch break

"Did you want to see me, sir?" Levi asked, walking into Mr. Smith's office.
"Yes... close the door please."

"Come here."
Levi walked closer, staring at the floor.
"What was that?" the superior asked.
"What do you mean, sir?"
"Don't pretend you don't know. I heard you earlier with your colleague."
"I'm sorry, sir... but I don't understand."

"I heard miss Ward wanted to introduce you to a friend of hers... and you accepted."
"Ah, that... so you heard." Levi kept his eyes on the floor.
"So?"
"She asked me many times. I couldn't say no again... I didn't want to be rude."

"You're not going anywhere."
"But... Erwin I already said yes."
"What did you just call me?"
"I'm sorry... Mr. Smith."
"Mmh... anyways, I don't care. You are not meeting her."
"It'll be just a coffee, I cannot refuse now that I already accepted."

"Do you need me to repeat myself?"
Levi smiled, still looking down.
"Is this funny to you? Do you actually want me to get mad and punish you?"

"No, sir. I'm sorry. But I will meet her anyways during the lunch break. I'll face the consequences."
Erwin sighted. "You better tell her goodbye once you've finished... and be right back to the office."

"Yes, sir."

-

Lunch break came and Levi went to the café to meet with that stranger. She was flirty and Levi was very polite with her. He was smiling all the time, but surely not for the reason she imagined.
He was thinking about what could have happened once he headed back from that little date.
After some chit-chat, he rushed back to the office, his colleagues still out for the break.

He knocked at his boss's office.
"I'm back, sir."
"Come in... and lock the door."
After Levi did as he was told to, the air in the office became way hotter. So hot Mr. Smith had to loosen his tie.

"How was she?
"Pretty, sir."
Mr. Smith grimaced.
"Come closer."

Levi walked around his boss's desk facing him and as soon as he was close enough, Mr. Smith grabbed his waist and pulled him just a few inches apart from his face.

"You smell like woman perfume... did she kiss you?" Erwin started unzipping his trousers, revealing the bulge underneath.
"Only on the cheek, s-sir."
"I don't want anyone to touch what's mine" as he said that last word, he touched his tip through the underwear with his pointing finger. Levi contained a soft moan.
"Don't muffle your voice, you know I love to hear it."
"Y-yes sir, I'm sorry, sir."

"Now... you know I have to punish you for what you did, right?"
"Mmh" Levi's underwear was already soaked with precum, as he was foretasting his dom's special lesson.
"Words."
"Yes, s-sir."

"Pants off. Bend over the desk, face down." Erwin talked as he wiped out all the things that were on the desk and slowly raised from his office chair to position himself behind him.
Levi submissively obeyed.

He expected a spank or something, but nothing happened.
He turned his face to see what he was doing but "I said face down", Erwin said as he grabbed his neck and held it down on the desk.
"I was just contemplating..." he said as he caressed his back from the neck down towards the butt, "...what's mine!" As he said this, he ripped Levi's underwear.

Levi was startled but remained still.

"I'll have to tie you up, or you may flee with that girl again..." he said as Levi heard his tie's fabric slide against his shirt.
Erwin grabbed both his wrists and put them behind his back, tying them firmly as Levi's breath became heavier.