Attempt For the Truth

He already knows it's her. His suspicions are right all along. He wonder if she knows about her as well. What if Santaura tried to hurt her. She would be devastated if she found out. And Amelia. She would surely hate him even more if she found out too. He needs to act fast before it's too late.

The rangers are having a good time at the park. They decided to take a break for a bit. Ollie and Izzy are trying to teach Aiyon and Zayto how to fly a kite. They were laughing non stop at the two Rafkonian's goofyness. They kept asking so much about the human culture. They're still not that used to the planet earth. While the others are busy having fun, Javi and Amelia are just sitting on the grass watching them play. They're like the parents of those four "childish" adults. They're just laughing at their attempts to fly the kite above but failing miserably.

"I just realize, I haven't had so much fun like this in a while now" Amelia spoke catching Javi's attention.

"Me too. We're always on sporix duty we barely had time for ourselves. We definitely deserve this day off" Javi said smiling at her.

"Not even gonna argue with that one" she said chuckling and taking a sip of her lemonade.

A sudden explosion interrupted their fun. The next thing they know is that people are running in every direction and away from the park. The team gathered together to look for the suspect. There in the middle of the park stands Slyther, Mucus and Boomtower.

"Oh! Found them. Ha! In your face losers" Mucus taunted the other two villians.

"Shut up you Fungus! Do what master said and get this over with quickly" Boomtower said and throw two small yellow canon balls at the rangers in front of them. They quickly block it with their swords and slash it into two.

"Come on! Is that all you got!?" Amelia shouted at them. Not long after that, there was an explosion behind them and they were thrown away on the ground.

"You had to ask" Ollie said to Amelia irritably.

The rangers morph into their suits and got ready to fight the three.

"Slyther do your thing" Boomtower commanded.

"With pleasure" and with that, everything around them became foggy. The smoke around them are so thick they can't even see each other.

"Damn it! This is just like what happened to my training session at the quarry" Izzy said frantically looking around for any attacks.

"Now that I think about it, they are definitely planning something bad again" Amelia said looking around as well.

"Javi did you do something again?" Izzy asked when she finally found her brother in the thick fog.

"What? Just because I tried to play matchmaker doesn't mean I'd do it again like last time ok!? I didn't do anything I swear!" Javi defended himself.

Out of nowhere, a henchmen attack unexpectedly. They were startled by it but recovered quickly and fought them. Slyther make the fog gets even more thicker if that's possible.

"Now get the girl so we can leave. Boss hates it when we keep him waiting" Boomtower said and Slyther nodded and went inside the fog.

Amelia was just about done fighting most of the henchmen. She didn't noticed that the others are not with her anymore. She tried calling their name and she can hear them. She was looking everywhere frantically she didn't saw Slyther creeping up behind her.

"Hello Pinky" He said, she screamed in shock then he grabbed her arms and dragged her out of the fog.

"Great job Magician. Fungus! Time to go!" Boomtower commanded and together they teleported away.