《1》

________ Roses

________ Roses....

There is all rush in front of Seoul Detention Centre , Uiwang . Reporters from various news channels are excessively speaking in front of active , ready to capture every little details , cameramen . And the headlines is ...

____________
Jeon's younger son is releasing from the prison , after 10 years of lock up

After spending a decade in prison , jeon jungkook is free now

jeon jungkook who was in lock up in case of attempt to murder is free now
___________

Manager of Ceo Jeon is there pick the ravenette who will be relieving from the prison any second now . A couple of black cars with tinted glasses are parked near the gate . Manager and other two bodyguards are ready to just make ravenette into car anyhow. They are ready to slice the crowd of reporters because these question asking machines gonna trap you into something worse.

When creaking voice of iron gate is heard the crowd of reporters and cameramen rushed towards it . Some police officers are there to control the situation , so a raven head stepped out of gates in some usual clothes . Looking like a normal boy in their twenties . Nobody can say he is the same person who tried to kill someone.  With head hung low , trying to escape from the flashs of cameras he moved towards the cars which the manager's hands is guiding. 

After seated in one of the car's backseat . He sighed heavily.  And questioned his manager who is on passenger seat .

"How Parks are living ??"

"Uhm , Sir everything is alright, for now you rest please , it's Mr. Jeon's order for me to pick you up and he strictly said that nothing about Parks gonna discuss "
A long sigh again from the raven head .

" stop the car and out " Jungkook said sternly. 

" Sir-r ..I- "

" Pick the best bouquet of wild red roses from there " ravenette said pointing towards a flowershop. 

"Go !!! You only have 10 minutes and yeah if there is thorn in it I'm gonna poke your hands with metal nails get that ... manager nim " he grinned.

" Y-yes sir !!! " and manager left in a rush .

After 7 minutes approximately the manager opened the car door panting heavily.  He handed a bouquet of fresh wild red roses . The delicious and wild fragrance of deep red flowers spread in the car . The raven head inhaled a long puff of delightful air and sighed .

" uhmm , I'm showing some mercy on you manager . Now hand me a pen . " he extended his hand . After manager handed a pen to him he started writing on the greeting card .

○●○●○●○●○

The big clock in Park' s living area showing past nine in the morning. Man in his fifties , well suited , ready to head to his company , reading newspaper with furrowed eyes.

"Dad here " Taehyung handed him his specs .

And the old smiled sheepishly.

" thank you so much tae . If it isn't you what I'm gonna do in this life " he patted the head of brunette who is leaning his towards his father-in-law just to get blessings .

Then a well black suited man came into dining area , clicking of his black leather shoes can be heard . He pecked the corner of his wife's lips .

" morning sweetness "

" mhmm morning hubby " taehyung smiled . And pulled the chair for his husband to sit .

" morning hyungie " one more greeting with full of energy and enthusiasm. Hyunbin kissed the cheek of his brother-in-law . Taehyung smiled and patted the shoulder of youngster .

" you look handsome in this summer suit Binnie "

" of course hyungie after all whose choice is this " he wiggled his eyebrows towards taehyung. 

A slight laughter echoed in the dining area .

"Okay let's eat ." And Taehyung served their favorite breakfast to them . Everyone's taste different on the dining table when oldest of their home likes tea and cinnamon waffles , Jimin prefers black coffee and a French toast . And then there is Hyunbin who eats anything but his favorite is kimchi omelet which today is served to him with orange juice . Every one started to eat when Jimin asked

" Mi baby still sleeping?? "

" mhmm her fever got better after midnight so I let her sleep little more . " Taehyung said .

" she still have fever !!" both Mr. Park and Hyunbin said loudly .

Taehyung glared at them .

"Easy easy dad , Binnie.  And first of all I'm not the one who is playing with her in the rain and i don't sneak into kitchen like thieves for icecream to eat with her midnight. " Taehyung raised an eyebrow to them .

Taehyung's taunting session got disturbed by cries of his little girl , Dami . A maid is carrying him and moving towards the dinning area . Dami is just crying and making grabby hands for his mama . The mother moved and grabbed little one in his embrace. The little bean is grumpy because of his fever. She hided his face in her mother's neck .

" mama "

" mhmm baby " taehyung answered while rubbing her back .

Everyone's eye is on the little bean . Indeed, Park Dami is the star of Park's eyes . This little bean is just two and half years old . Every one loves this cute 2 year old chubby fluffball . After five years of Jimin and Taehyung's marriage , the couple planned for a child . Dami is their only and loving child .

"Booboo "

" No cupcake !! Isn't my princess is big now !! "

"Mmm "

" wanna eat chocos with milk !! "

"Kay" she said in tiny voice .

" Go to Dada once , I'll bring it for you baby " Taehyung kissed her cheek and handed her to Jimin . She just sat on his lap . She is a mischievous and chatterbox but cold and fever is affecting her mood .

Taehyung is in kitchen when doorbell rang . After few minutes a servant came to dining table with a bouquet of roses. The fragrance of wild red roses filled the dining area .

" Sir !! Someone delivered this bouquet for ma'am . "

"Ohh it's for me . Hubby please tell me who send it "

Taehyung said coming towards the dining table with a bowl of chocolate flavored corn flakes soaked in milk .
Jimin grabbed the bouquet and looked for some greeting or name card in it . While Dami is caressing the roses with her tiny hands .

" flowersh!! Yayy "

Jimin found a card with greetings. But a frown settled on his forehead .

" what happened hubby!! Who send it ?? " Taehyung asked with little worry .

But everyone is in anger after hearing the name of sender except Hyunbin and Dami . Silence gulped all the happy sound of parks. Just because of single name .....

"Jeon Jungkook"
.
.
.
.
.

|| greetings Petals ♡ ... my love is still fresh and wild for you like these roses . I missed you Mrs Park... I hate this name why you married him you had to wait for me but it's okay just in few weeks I'm gonna replace it with Jeon . How exciting it feels ... Mrs . Jeon Taehyung ||

_____