The Leaving

Lucy's POV:

The sun was shining brightly in the blue sky, a beacon of hope and luck perhaps.

I was on my way to the guild, walking slowly and quietly, my feet dragging on the grey cobblestone. There was no point in rushing, non of my so-called 'team' would care either way. It was hopeless in wishing that they would acknowledge my presence, but still had hope, deep down in my heart, that they would. Even Natsu didn't care anymore.

Ever since Lissana miraculously survived and came back, no-one cared about me. I know I should be happy that she's alive and that she's here, but I'm not; that may sound selfish, but her return turned me into a ghost, a nobody, it was like I wasn't even part of the guild anymore.

I know I'm not completely alone though, there a few people who still talk to me, despite how it sounds. The most suprising people of that small group, were those in the thunder tribe and Gajeel, I know, shocking, right? But they did care about me, and of course Wendy and master still liked me too. However, one of the people who I least expected to remember me was Mira, yet she talked to me everytime she saw me, and was always kind and motherly.

Despite the difficulties, I did still make a conscious effort to interact with my team. As soon as I opened my mouth, however, Lissana popped up out of nowhere, berating and insulting every chance she got, and always catching their attention. She even resulted to flirting with Natsu, which is every bit as disgusting as it sounds, I assure you. It made me throw up in my mouth a little everytime without fail.

Alas, I didn't have time to worry about such trivial things. It was time to pay my rent, and that meant going out on a solo-mission, seeing as I didn't really have a team anymore. The people who I had trusted me life with, had easily replaced me with Lissana as soon as she had turned up, no questions asked.

I hadn't officially left Team Natsu yet, though I suppose I could always do that later anyways. Besides, I had now arrived at the guild. Pushing open the towing doors, I made my way to the bar, not a single person even looking at me.

I sat down at the bar and looked at the menu,I felt like a strawberry milkshake, maybe that would cheer me up. Hearing footsteps approach from behind the bar, I looked up at an angel. "Hey Mira!" I said quietly, smiling at her.

She smiled back. "Heya there Lu, the usual?" She asked, leaning on the counter. I told her no and gave her my order, watching as she walked away to make it.

Seeing her, and talking to her had made me feel a bit better, so I smiled slightly as my gaze wondered over the guild. However, the smile dropped right from my face, and my stomach churned.

Heading in my direction, from the entrance of the guild, was Team Natsu and a smirking white haired brat, all staring right at me. God, what did i do to deserve this?

*IM SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT BUT I WILL UPDATE DO NOT FEAR MY CHIBI CHANS *