Idea 1: Koshiro with Mutism

"Guys, this is Koshiro Itome. He has selective mutism so he can't really talk."

Konno-chan says introducing the quiet tall blond. Itome holds up his hand and shyly waving to the boys hanging around in the secluded club room.

"A mute,huh? So he's not going to be able to say no?" A dark haired male asked with a grin that made the mute blond feel a bit uneasy.

"Minami he just got here, we'll have time to play with him later on." A tiny blond pouted and hugged onto what seems to be Minami's arm.

"Hey, is he a top or a bottom?" The feministic boy's question was directed to the second year student.

"How am I supposed to know that!" Konno turns red from that question.   "Just be nice to him okay? Don't...uh..don't be too mean to him."

"We'll be gentle, don't worry." The tiny blond dismissively says with a smile.

Konno sighs in defeat and leave Koshiro alone with his new club members.

"So Koshiro, we don't actually practice photography anymore, we decided to become a sex club." Minami explains to the newcomer. "Sex is mandatory, okay?"

Itome only nods and blushes a deep red. He walks further into the room and didn't know what to do.

"Are you a virgin?" The purple femboy asks Itome.

Koshiro shakes his head this time, his flustered state only getting

"When did you lose it?"

That's when he started using sign language and everyone was lost at that point