𝗉𝗍 1❃𝐀 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 ❃

A/n pov.
Today was a regular busy day in Seoul as usual no one look at each other they only do their work then straight up go to their home. Suddenly a black Porsche car landed on the busy street of Seoul anyone could quess this car belongs të some sort  of CEO of big corporation and the guess was right it belonged te the no.busiress man Seoul Lee dong min also known as cha eunwoo he was tall.handsome rich & talented all the boys and girls of korea droll over hin some over his body some  over his money and some even fall for his glamorous personality but eunweo never had lust for money he liked to do hardwork and he always appreciates his employees for his success its been 15mins eunwoo has stuck in traffic he had an important meeting with an american client he  was one f his best investors bur due to heavy rain his flight got canceled he was in a very bad since morning after getting the news and nous his meeting with mr lee can save him suddenly his phone rings

Eunwoo:hello sir?
Mr Lee: Mr dong I am waiting here for past 30min were you?!!
Eunwoo:Sorry sir the rain- Mr Lee:SHUT UP!  I don't need excuses come to my cabinet within 10mins or I will cancel the deal
Eunwoo : Sir don't worry I will reach in time anyhow
Mr Lee : Hope so Mr dong . 
?? : Sir stop waiting for him he won't be able to come today * smirks*
I am saying accept my ma'am's offer her project is also more promising than Mr Dong
Mr Lee : First of all I don't like people who send their  servers to deal
??  : But she has a-
Mr.  Lee : I hate interruptions and second of all I trust euwvoo willpower more than anything you may leave Mr Hwang In - youp .
  Mr Hwang : Ok sir .  * he left while mumbling angrily
With eunwoo
Eunwoo : Finally the traffic gone down now lets go Driver : But sir ... Eunwoo : What happened now ?  but say we Driver : The tier got leaked I was trying to tell you Eunwoo " slap You stupid c'nt now you will don't have stepny tier as well * tch " just get out of my sight A / n pov .  A boy around his twenties was coming riding his bike sutterly he stopped seeing two people fighting in the middle of the road it was non other than cha eunwoo and his driver .
the boy's pov.  I was coming from my work quite frustrated toh why cause I have small business I needed funds our sales have been low due to heavy rain all our strawberries and other fruits got ruined you may wonder what Kind of business I do well I sell ice cream made  with 100% pure fruits and milk our demands are quite high but due to heavy rain we had a lose of 50 thousand and it is to much for a middle class boy and that meanie was such a cheapkate he only funded 15thous and said * look boy  your brand has the power to do reach success but the way you use all organic products it will take much more investment than profit a little bit of use of chemicals can get you high easily or if you want to be stubborn and do as you want their are  more ways of getting funds *smirks and look at him in a bad way*
The boy : Look sir give me 30thosand or if you can't just leave The man : Don't be stubborn Jungkook here 15 thousands if you want more follow my words  and I will give you unlimited money Jungkook : " I don't want to take your stupid money old hag I am just so helpless right , now that's why * Ok sir now I should take leave Mr Wang
Mr Wang : Ok Jungkook but think once about my idea
Jungkook's pov : I wanted to kick his balls when he said that but I needed the money urgently and I was helpless as hell anyways stop dreaming kookie I should help this maybe he could help me he looks handsome and rich too let me go and help him out " then koo take slow steps as eunwoo was cursing badly he may shout at our kookie as well . Eunwoo : You are no use today now I am firing you !!
Driver : Ok sir " he left smirking Jungkook : " I go and pat his back " Sir I may help you ? Eunwow : I was really anxious after all this drama then two soft hands touched my back I turn around and saw a angelic face doe and curious eyes with hourglass figure and then he spoke aish his voice is the most melodious vice I heard I wonder is he some sort of singer ? Did god sent him directly from heaven I asked him breaking the silence Eunwoo : How will you help me ? many Jungkook Look their " points towards his bike we will ride on my bike if their is any sort if traffic Don't worry , Ik shortcuts so their is no chance of getting late just tell me the address then we will be their in no time Eunwoo pov : I nodded and pass my phone Jungkook : Oh this is place is close to my apartment we will reach within 5-6min * smiles and flips his imaginary hair *
A/n pov. Jungkook get on the bike first then eunwoe get up Jungkook give him a helmet Eunwoo:Won't you need it? Jungkook:Haha I may need it but mr richy rich more cause yoe never had been in the street openly and dont think me as sensitive cause of my dressing lets
Eunwoo: Its Cha Eunwoo
Jungkook: Lets go then Mr eunwoo

Time skip at Mr Lee's cabinet

Jungkook:I should leave now mr eunwoo see you soon
Eunwos: Thank you so much for helping
Jungkook: Yeah welcome and goodbye "he got an text that's why he is in a sudden hurry.
Eunwoo:but what is your name. *he already left he sigh and entered Mr Lee's cabin* May I come in sir?
Mr Lee: "cold voice* come in need
Eunwoo pov. I felt shivers through my spine makingConvincing Mr Lee for a meeting is a big deal and made him agree for your deal is almost impossible he rearly accept deals as he found most of them wanted investment to make money I took a seat infront of him
Mr Lee:So show me what have you got and yea be fast cause I don't have time as you re late already
Eunuwoo: Yes sir "he takes out his pendrive and starts his presentation A/n pov. Mr lee watched his actions carefully and impressively but his expression were confusing he seemed unsatisfied at a sudden põint Eunuvoo:Sir Now tell me your opinion on my preject he dmiled* Mr Lee: "he took a sip of his coffee with high amount of Cocaine Mr Lee your idea is really impressive but after seeing you this much confident I think you already knou your product gonna be successful "eunwoo gulped he felt insulted it was his nature to be excited while working into new projects he thought he have to cancel this project as he is seeing no more hope left" but I liked your energy his(eunwoo's)face light up I am glad to say I am investing in your project "he smiles Eunuvoo:Thank a check of 20 crore and eunwoo lefts his cabinet smiling while keeping his hand on his heart Eunwoo's pov. I was thinking the boy was an angel sent by god but now I am sure he is an Angel.
A/n pov. He enters his house and gets freshen up then changes into comfortable clothes then he made a coffee for himself without sugar as always he drank the coffee in one go letting the raw cocaine refresh his mind Eunweo pov. Now I fell so relaxed coffee is my medicine to my stress one coffee can cure my pain *he is an coffee addict like your author*I sat comfortably on my bed than checked my laptop after 30minutes after having no work left decided to write my today's incident in my dairy captioning it as *A friend sent from heaven*