1 PJS

The taste of luxury, the money and the power. Everyone would love to have those big three. But at which cost ? In earth they fight for those. And it can lead to dangerous things.

You were dancing at this party, many gang or soloist were there. Friends and enemy were there. The only rule was to not kill anyone, just for one night. You actually took the place of your dad when he was killed. He had a gang but they all left after his death. So you were the last choice, happily you still had your mom but she decided to marry another men. It was her destiny.

People were drinking, dancing, talking, kissing and outside were smoking. You always knew how to play your cards, acting like an innocent girl and then fool people, that's why people called you The player of cards.

You had your table, with only one chair. You were now watching people, looking at how fake some are, everyone in this room wanted the power, wanted to be number one. You already had some allies, Itzy, Ateez and Enhypen. Because you grow up with Yeji, Seonghwa and Jake. You were a 03 liner so they were a little older thank you.

The time have come. We would finally know who's was shining the most this year. The classement was there for the mens.

BTS / SEVENTEEN / NCT / GOT7 /STRAYKIDS / ATEEZ / ENHYPEN / TREASURE / KANG DANIEL / ASTRO

It was expected. But i tough Astro would be a little higher. You clapped for them, drinking your sweet red wine. EXO and SHINEE didn't want to participate, i think they would be 5 or 6. But now the real fun was there. The women classement.

BLACKPINK / TWICE / REDVELVET / ITZY / POISON / IVE/ GIDLE / MAMAMOO/ STAYC / AESPA

I was proud, fifth for a first year, not bad. My gang was know for our poison. Everyone wanted and needed them. Vous voyez c'est comme ça qu'on réussit. I said to my bodyguard with a perfect french, my mom was french she made me learn it.

Jake came infront of me. Then lean down to my ear just so whisper.

You did well sweetheart, we are all proud of you.

Oh Jake, don't flatter me too much, you did well too, how are the guys?

They are doing fine, Jungwon is still a little hurt but thanks to Lia and Yeosang he's recovering fast.

Just say you want me to send you the threats number 5, a little traduction for you, helping pain while making the wound go away.

That would be amazing darling.

He kissed my cheeks then left, he always had this fliterous attitude between us, after everything was done i left without my bodyguard, they were on the van already, i was walking to the exit when my head started spinning, the last thing i knew was that i fall into the darkness.

—————

So sorry for the english fault!!

Here is the dress btw