im so sorry for this

Carol was so ashamed.

She couldn't believe she was thinking about it. Thinking about this. Sure she has been drinking coffee for 2 decades now and it's only used as a drink, but the fact that she was thinking about it was a shame. Carol stared at herself questioning why she felt this. Why she felt so.. Strange towards a drink. Of course she was lesbian, but... She felt some sort of attraction to it too.

You might know what I'm talking about.

She was having sexual desires about fucking herself and cumming in coffee.

She felt so stupid and ashamed. It's just so questionable. I mean, having sex with food and feeling such an attraction to it? What does have to be wrong with her to think that?

She knew it was bad, but like... There just- there was no harm in it. It's not dangerous, illegal, nothing. Just.. Weird. She has done kinky stuff before, it was nothing new of course, but she had never had sexual attraction to a drink.. She of course isn't one of those people who make up sexualities, but... She doesn't know what to call this. Coffeephilia? A coffee fetish?

She doesn't know but it was... Strange.

She stared at the only half finished coffee cup, thinking about it. Should I give it a shot, she asked herself.

"I mean there's no harm in trying... No one's there to stop me either. And plus I'm sure no one will drink it...,,

She looked away one last time then nodded.

".. I'll be quick.,,

She got off and put the coffee cup on me floor. She was so nervous, her heartbeat was fast and she was blushing insanely. Her legs were already weak and she was as red as wine.

She took off her clothing, folding them and putting them beside her so that when she's finished she can just throw them on.

She was fully nude now. She squatted on the floor and starting rubbing herself. She was only teasing herself and not doing anything yet. She traced her finger down to her hole then slid it inside her.

She was pretty sensitive so she was letting out light moans already. And the fact she is doing this was boosting her libido.

She started fingering herself at a faster pace but not enough. She raised her hand and started playing with her boobs. She then gave in and gave in 2 fingers. She was moaning a bit more at the stretch but trying to be quiet, failing. She picked up the speed again.

She was staring at the ceiling, feeling herself close to her orgasm. She then added a final finger and cummed into the cup, moaning loudly. The fact she was doing this was enough to bring her to her high.

She stood up, feeling ashamed and cringing. What the fuck?

Did that just happen? Did she just fuck herself over coffee?

She put on her clothes fastly again, blushing heavily. She then put the cup on the table, staring at it. She didn't wanna drink her own cum, so she was thinking how to get rid of it. She would feel bad for disposing of it.

Then her friend came in. Oh fuck.

"Heya Carol! How are you?,,
"G-good-,,

She stuttered, trying to calm down. She didn't do eye contact at all.

And then her friend took the coffee cup and drank it all up. Oh fuck.

"This is so good and sweet! Did you put something in this?,,
"Sugar- yeah-,,
"You should make more!,,

She giggled, embarrassed and still traumatized..

"Yeah... Haha..,,

She just shrugged it off. Well, it's whatever now.

She giggled and was proud of herself for what she did.