.

You were starting university in September so you and your friends decided to work as monitors at a summer camp for kids to earn some money for your soon to be university life. One day, you and your friend Jungkook had a shift together with the youngest group of kids. You proposed to do some arts and crafts with the kids. "Be careful with the scissors, Jon. Don't cut your hair, Liz." You said alarmed as you avoided a catastrophe. You looked over the closest table and you saw Jungkook helping a group of kids, he was really nice at this work so you were very thankful for working with him. The kids loved him, maybe because he was a big kid himself, and they felt comfortable having fun with Jungkook. When the kids were leaving for their next activity you saw two kids hugging and kissing constantly "Luhan! Sarah! What do you think you're doing?" you said making them stop kissing "I'm kissing my boyfriend" Little Sarah said "Yeah, she signed a contract that makes her my girlfriend for life" Luhan said showing you a paper. You took it and it was the typical paper where kids would cross yes or no to the question <<Do you want to be my girlfriend/boyfriend?>>. "Ok, you can be girlfriend and boyfriend but don't kiss, you're not supposed to do that at your age" You said judging them and keeping the paper. "Now, go to your next activity and be good" You said "Ok, miss [y/n]" They said and they left holding hands.

You approached Jungkook when all the kids disappeared. "Can you believe this is still a thing?" You said to Jungkook showing him the kids' paper and he took it. He read it and laughed. "I find it cute. Kids should maintain this kind of stuff" He said smiling. "I agree but it would be better if later they wouldn't eat their mouths" You said scared of new generations. "You say that as if kisses were so evil. Also I bet you already kissed a boy at that age" "Of course not! That's against nature..." Actually you only kissed a boy in your life one time two years ago and that boy was Jungkook. It happened at a party when he was dared to kiss you and he did it without hesitation, probably because he was drunk, and since then you had the biggest crush on him, you just couldn't help it. Jungkook laughed at your statement and you two went to the Camp's kitchen to prepare some food for lunch. You and Jungkook were in charge of dessert and today was cookie day. You were good at baking so you cooked them and Jungkook decorated the cookies with fondant or chocolate. "Here you go, Jungkookie" You said to him with a smile giving him a cookie sheet. "Thank you" He responded laughing. He adorned those cookies happily as you kept doing more. Suddenly, you heard him laughing and he was looking at you "What?" You asked confused as he approached "It looks like you have a huge booger. It's just a bit of cookie mix" He said removing it with his finger "Well, thank you" You said looking at each other smiling "The kids are going to hate you so much if they don't have enough cookies for all of them" He said in a serious yet funny voice when he noticed you were staring for too long. "Oh, right, right" You said blushing getting back to work.

When you finished the last cookies you started to put the decorated cookies on plates. "This last cookie is for you" Jungkook said putting his last decorated cookie on the table. You looked at it and it had <<From Jungkookie>> written on it with chocolate and a little green circle of fondant "Yes, that's a booger" He said with his funny smile "You're an idiot" He laughed when you hit him playfully "Do something productive and take these plates to the kids" You ordered him "Yes, sir" He said like a military and took a few plates "You should eat that cookie already, hot cookies taste better" He said before leaving the kitchen. You were hungry so you followed his suggestion. You picked up the cookie and you saw a paper under it. You didn't know how to react to it. The paper said <<Do you want to be Kookie's girlfriend? Options: Yes or Yes>> You couldn't believe it, your crush just asked you to be together. You breathed in and out to relax and crossed <<Yes>>. You left the kitchen with the last plates of cookies and put them in a table were all the kids attacked immediately. You saw Jungkook speaking with a few kids and you walked towards him with no fear. You touched his hand, you put the paper in it and you went outside without looking at him. In less than a minute Jungkook followed you outside with quick steps "I'm so glad we aren't kids" He said near you and kissed you not giving you a second to react. "You taste even sweeter now than two years ago" He said close to your lips. "Wait, you remember?" You asked shocked "Of course, I've been thinking about kissing you again since then" He said with a smile before kissing you one more time.

[THE END]