Chapter One: Crusher's Family

Baby Pushinka at Crusher's Flashback: Goo goo, ga ga!

Tenth-years old Monster machine Crusher: Mom, I Promise to you, that I'll take care of my little sis.

Crusher's mom: Crusher, please promise me that you & Pushinka going to live happily ever after together, I'll be Watching for you at the Heaven, play with her when she gonna ask you to play!

Crusher's mom: I Love you sonny.

(Crusher's Mom passes away)

Baby Pushinka: (cries) Cwusher bwig bwother pwease pway with mwe (Crusher big brother please play with me?)

Crusher: Please Pushinka, let me be alone?

Baby Pushinka: Mama Why you are has passed away?

Baby Pushinka: Goo goo, ga ga!

Crusher: Pushinka where did you go my Baby Sis?

Crusher: It's my fault, Pushinka is passed up!

Crusher: What I Gonna to do?

Pickle: Malyshka Gherkin, do you Wanna play, my little sis?

Pickle: Twinkle, twinkle, little star! Twinkle, twinkle, little star! Twinkle, twinkle, little star! Twinkle, twinkle, little star!

Malyshka Gherkin: (sleeps)

Crusher's mom at Crusher's flashback: What's wrong my little sonny? do you wanna hear my lullaby? Ok then, Sit nearby me my baby sonny!

Crusher's mom at Crusher's flashback: Twinkle, twinkle, little star! Twinkle, twinkle, little star! Twinkle, twinkle, little star! Twinkle, twinkle, little star! Twinkle, twinkle, little star!

Crusher's Mom at Crusher's Flashback: It's a girl, Crusher, She's your little sister!

Crusher woke up from dream: Pushinka, I'm sorry, I Was Horrible Big brother, I Don't deserve to be a big brother.

Pushinka: Crusher, I've already forgave you, you are my big brother after all.

Crusher: I Will never to cheat anymore if you nearby me, Pushinka, Let's go get ice Cream, I Wanna Chocolate Ice Cream.

Pushinka: Of course Crusher, I Wanna Mint Ice Cream.

Crusher: Let's go to the Amusement park, & We'll choose our Favorite Toys.

Pushinka: I Want Plush Toy Bunny, I Wanna Name Her Banni!

Crusher: Anything for my Lil Sis.

Grammy: Pushinka, Crushie, My Grandkids.

Pushinka: Grammy, Crusher, Look, Grammy.

Pickle: Hi Crusher, Where are you going?

Crusher: Hi Pickle, I am go to get Ice Cream with my lil sis, Pushinka.

Pickle: Now, act like a baby!

Crusher: Goo goo, ga ga!

Pushinka: Crusher, Why Titanic is Drowned?

Crusher: The immediate cause of RMS Titanic's demise was a collision with an iceberg that caused the ocean liner to sink on April 14–15, 1912. While the ship could reportedly stay afloat if as many as 4 of its 16 compartments were breached, the impact had affected at least 5 compartments.

Pushinka: Crusher, how many died on titanic?

Crusher: By his estimate, she could remain afloat for no longer than about two hours. From the time of the collision to the moment of her sinking, at least 35,000 long tons (36,000 t) of water flooded into Titanic, causing her displacement to nearly double from 48,300 long tons (49,100 t) to over 83,000 long tons (84,000 t).