DISCLAIMER

Cupcakes is a dark gore parody of a Olympia X Otis shipping fanfictions. The story is centered around Olympia and Otis, who decide to meet at Olympia's house (SugarCube Corner) to bake some cupcakes (in reference to Pinkie's "cupcakes" song in an episode). Upon arriving at Olympia's, however, she realizes she will be part of the recipe, when Olympia puts her to sleep and later wakes up in a basement tied to a stack of planks with a leather strap.

The room shows numerous corpses and flesh from other Agents, and Olympia wears a dress made out of skins, pegasus wings and cutie marks. Olympia goes onto telling Otis that she needs more of her "special ingredient" for her cupcakes, informing her that her "number" came up, and proceeds to cut her cutie mark and wings, followed by her internal organs and skull, at one point, even causing her to Vomit. Extremely painful for otis, but a normal day for Olympia. She constantly makes jokes as she dismembers her body, like how glad she was to finally have a friend helping her, yet disappointed about her reaction and lack of toughness in dealing with the situation.

She soon cuts Otis's body in half and glosses her teeth with Otis's guts. Otis soon dies. Olympia had no time to wait to make cupcakes. After all, she was having an old friend for dinner.

Appearance

Pinkamena appears as a light pink earth Agent with a dark Her eyes are a Brown and her cutie mark appears as three balloons. Pinkamena is also seen as wearing a dress made entirely out of dead  Agents' cutie marks stitched together.

Personality

Pinkamena is incredibly callous, sadistic, cruel, deceptive, and homicidal, she's intelligent enough and to know various torture methods and putting on a convincing facade each day, while keeping her twisted secrets hidden within the confines of her workplace. Another huge aspect or Pinkamena's personality is her increased sadism, she takes glee and is incredibly satisfied and happy when mentally breaking and torturing her victims, she relishes in their screams of pain and begs to get out alive. Obviously, she won't let them leave, as she knows her secret would be discovered.

Powers and Abilities

Pinkamena doesn't appear to be a magical entity, although she is incredibly smart with anatomy and decepting her victims, as she's able to carefully remove the organs of her victims and silence them using her special cupcakes, and also putting on her friendly facade in order to manipulate and trick her victims into falling directly into her trap.

Fictional Origin

Pinkamena's origins and reasons for killing Agents are left ambiguous and presumably left up for the viewer to decide, the most widely accepted theory is that Pinkamena is Olympia's real personality due to a tragic upbringing or an evil alter-ego or split-personality that she has no control over and can come out at any time in order to kill people.

Another popular theory has been depicted in a number of fan games, where she is a demon, spirit, or another enigmatic type of entity that either possesses Olympia or takes her form.

Another theory from a web comic is that a parasprite was infecting Pinkie Pie's brain and mind. But regardless of the stories, her origins are left mysterious, a lot of them include Pinkamena finding redemption or accepting her fate as someone who is either nihilistic and doesn't care what happens to herself, or someone who will not give up at any costs.

Danger Level

You'd think that because she's an anthropomorphic animal she'd be weaker than killers such as , right? Wrong. Considering she is from the land of Trivia and that the world utilizes magic, it is entirely possible that Pinkamena can get her hands on some kind of magical source in order to defeat her foes, as well as the infamous party cannon. However, if Pinkamena were not to use these sources, she could be caught and either arrested or killed. But it still depends on what her true origins are. Leaving her with an 10 rating on the danger level.

WARNING: GORE/BLOOD VIOLENCE.

THIS UPCOMING BOOK WILL BE UPDATED SOON AS WELL