Was it even love?

It will be over soon.

It will be over soon and Renjun can't believe he had wasted his 10 years being with someone who didn't even care why they have to put their marriage to an end.

That bastard just simply said "yes" and followed whatever Renjun ask. Not even asking why. Not even care enough to at least show any emotion when Renjun asked for a divorce.

Jung Jaehyun is indeed an asshole.

It was an arranged marriage, yes, sure no love was involved right from the start. Renjun was only 20, barely understanding about commitment and shit when his parents said he will marry Jung's one and only son.

He just followed what his parents want because he is that kind of child. He will do anything to make his parents proud. No question needed. He will simply agree with anything his parents suggest to him because hey, he is a good boy! Also, he believes that his mom and dad just want all the best for him.

Even though he can see the other man didn't seem so happy with the arrangement.

And their marriage is just so........... plain.

It feels like it wasn't even there.

It feels like it never happened in the first place.

After the marriage (seriously, it feels like their parents want them to be together just for business), Renjun's parents sent him to the UK for business study. Again, he didn't question it. He simply agrees with whatever his parents said because once again, he is a good boy!

It was a month after Renjun and Jaehyun officially become husbands when the smaller asked for the older opinion and the older permitted him just like that. Jaehyun only looked at his eyes and said, "Sure."

With no emotion.

Flat.

As flat as Renjun's chest.

So, basically, in their 10 years of marriage, the first 5 years Renjun spent by study and managing their branch company in Europe. Well, he is the sole heir of Huang's Corporate anyways.

You might think their marriage is weird but it is common between people like them. Sometimes marriage is just..... a piece of paper.

Sadly, it also happened to Renjun and Jaehyun.

And when Renjun come back to Korea after 5 years, somehow it feels too late to give their marriage a try. They are completely stranger with strings attached.

They rarely talk.

Rarely care about each other.

They live together, sleep on the same bed, but barely do anything.