Death to the king

Chapter 1: meet the king.

Once upon a time there lived a king called Harold. He had an amazing town, children respected him but the worst part was that he had an arch enemy called The Skull Breaker. The evil demon had a bright red eyes which lit up every time he broke a skull, he also wore a dark gown that looked like the grim reapers cloak. He also had an elite team of minions called the mesmerises. They had 1 to 9 eyes with grubby yellow teeth that was sharper than a samurai swords. There was many of these minions in fact thousands of them. (Even though they are becoming exstincted). But back to the storie, through out the town word got out that The Skull Breaker had broke out of prison brutally murdering 37 guards and snapping one other prisoners neck. The king knew he was the first on the list to pay for what he has done. He ordered his guards to protect him and his family, his wife Joanne and his son Tomas.

Chapter 2: On The Run

Two days later his family retreated to Antarctica to escape from the killer on the loose. They stayed in a little house with 4 royal guards to protect them. At 12pm he had a flash back of his childhood. There he was at school with The Skull Breaker also known as Freddy tombstone. Harold had always been getting into mischief but Freddy would always get blamed. One day he was caught stealing food for his friends and Freddy but when he got caught he said it was all his fault. The Skull Breaker was sent to prison for 30 years but he deciderd to break out ten years earlier. Faces of all those guilt free people how died trying to protect their master also shown up in his dream. He knew he'd have to trade himself in to make shore no body would get hurt.

Chapter 3: coming clean

How would he explain to every body's family that people have suffered because he was too scared to stand up to the real explanation for every body's sorrow. He had caused deaths and brought tragedy and despair upon one another. He put everybody's life on the line. How would the kids of those dead be able to sleep at night knowing that a cowered like king Harold had ran away from his mistakes. He had to come clean. But if he did then he'd die for sure then he'd come after his family then he'd never stop. Harold thought for a moment how could a thin, scrawny weakling stand up to a big solid brick of muscle. Maybe he had a weakness maybe he could be reasoned with. He thought then he packed then he trained then finally he traveled to America to stop the rain of terror the The Skull Breaker had caused.

Chapter 4: seeking the dark one

By force, his family had to come. They had to witness the most brutal battle of all time. They called it the battle between light and dark. They tracked down his minions one by one slicing there throat (let's not get into more detail) after weeks of murdering evil little freaks of nature he had to face the dark one (The Skull Breaker) they finally had to battle. It had began, Harold through the first punch that lead into a double backflip upper cut that had failed miserably then The Skull Breaker through the next punch which hadn't failed In fact that was most the last of it "Freddy... Don't do this I can set you free " said the king Freddy replied "I'm all ready free and you won't be able to see what chaos I shall raise. Slowly Freddy picked up the king, the. All of a sudden crushed his tiny body into the ground breaking all of the bones in his body (I bet you can guess what happens next ) his pure hearted little son had seen the death of his farther. He swore one day he would claim revenge. From that day forward he became "FIST OF FURY"