Gët Busy / PLAYBOIYEAT

WEIRD SHIP BUT WE NEED SOMETHING NEW! and yeat will speak like a normal person. AND THIS IS SHORT AND ASS BUT THE NEXT ONE COULD BE A 10/10!!!

In which Jordan fucks Noahs brains out for talking shit about him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Huh? Ima bitch ass nigga right?" Jordan spoke, keeping his gun pointed at the back of Noahs head. "N-No I'm so fuccking sorr- oh my gosh!" The younger cried out feeling Jordan plunge deeper into his ass.

Noahs arms, which were pitifully tied back with his favorite turban, failed to push the older man out, in hopes of discontinuing the the great force the other man was putting into his strokes.

"See, you all talk but once a nigga put shit in action you wanna run away. Pussy" Jordan grabbed a handfull of the boys ass cheek, letting go and slapping the cheek making sure the hit was hard enough to leave a more prominent print. "Ugh- I said I Wuss sorryy!" Noah dug his face into the black leather seats, a series of moans spilled uncontrollably out of the poor boys mouth. Noah pulled his ass down, in an attempt to escape from the intense pounding.

Jordan put the handle of his gun in his mouth and snatched Noah up by his neck, "You gone quit all this runnin shit. Take it, nigga" he mumbled. Jordan let the boy go and put him into a position where Noah was laying on his side and his leg was pinned onto the side of his chest, giving him no where to run. Jordan dipped his head down and slammed his dick into the boys pink and abused hole.

Noahs screams filled the car seconds later as the new position reached different hights, hitting his prostate dead on. "Whats my fucking name Noah?" Jordan pressed the gun into the side of Noahs neck "Daddy! Its daddy fuck!, im sorry!" He cried out like a baby, sucking his bottom lip in as his cum shot out everywhere. Jordan smiled down at him, letting his children fill his ass to the brim.