opening drabble. ig.

Tobias was your friend for a year or two now. When you met, he was eager to befriend you, over the year you two grew closer, sharing almost everything. Though he also grew less open to friendships, not looking for a new one no matter how lonely it made him.
Because of this, you knew him better than anyone, especially when it came to his feelings, just based on how he spoke you could tell when his next shut off would be.

He'd get upset over one thing and suddenly his emotions would shut off, distancing himself from everyone. It'd take him awhile to warm back up, but it joyed almost everyone he spoke to when he did, especially you.

He'd joke about how he acted like Dwayne Hoover most times, which you agreed on in a joking manner, though a few times it wasn't a joke, he did sort of act like him, even spoke only with his notebook atleast twice. Either way, he liked to connect with characters.

He'd tell you about the randomess things, what he was reading, what he's eating. He'd also randomly tell you about his love for pennies. But he'd especially tell you about a character he found if he liked it enough.

He had a few favorites, constantley finding fanart of them or random stories. He'd always be the guy you'd ask for fanart, finding whatever he thought looked good, analyzing how you reacted for when you asked next. If there was anything you didn't like he'd try again scanning through the internet finding anything.

uhhhhh. cant think of what else to write sooo. bye weird reader for whatever reason your reading this.