50. meet!!

After 1 week everyone now this week went  normal like avneet is always play with sreyu!!

Then today about they all are getting ready for to go temple as they all was thinking to visit so thought why not!!

Avneet is not ready but she is trying to make sreyu wear her dress but she is not!!

Avu:baby,my darling please wear this duh!!!
She said with a baby voice but sreyu nooded her head in no!!

At last avneet gave up actually avneet is making sreya wear a beautiful traditional outfit

But she don't want as sreya is feeling irritated and inched by that dress so she started crying when make her wear!!

Then avneet take her a one full handed top with same set pants

Seeing this our sreyu giggled!!

Avu:hehe  *mimicking sreyu* you always play with me huh?
She said while making her wear!!!

Then reem and Arishfa came coincidently  two are wearing a beautiful black kurthi and anarkali!!

Arishfa is wearing a kerala style silk shall and black kurthi looking asusal beautiful!!

Reem is wearing a beautiful anarkali style top and have some bangles looking fabulous every time!!

Then reem said

Reem:look i told you already she don't like those traditional dress and heavy outfits
She said while kissing her daughter's cheek!!

Avu:yeah,bhabhi but i just tried but this ufff
She said while sitting on her tired with sreya's  tantrums!!

Ari:avneet please get ready fast,we need to leave temple!!!

Then avneet goes to her room and do her make up after she wear her dress

(A/u:wait for her dress)

Reem:haaye my punjabi ladki is looking gorgeous as hell!!
She said with a punjabi accent like a big aunties!!!