A Good Life

*Story Start*

You woke up alone in your side of the bed. You were pretty used to it, kyoya had work and you understood that it sometimes took priority. As you were laying in bed looking at the ceiling you smiled and raised your hand looking at your ring. It was almost a year since you and kyoya were married and were trying to have children.

Tonight was going to be a special night, you guys were going to try again, it was a little stressful since you have being trying for 4 months and nothing has happened.

You decided to clean and then go to the store to get things for a special meal and then set a romantic environment for him.

*time skip to later that night*

You were wearing purple lingerie underneath your black kimono. You knew it turn things more fun when you put on traditional clothing. He walked through the door and you walked to his side to greet him.

He stopped to look at you and said, “Yuki.”

“Kyoya, welcome home.”

He started at you and then the table behind you.

“I made a special dinner for us.” You smiled at him, but he just stared at you then looked forward.

“Clean it up. I’m not hungry.” And with that he walked away to the bedroom, and you heard water running.

You were confused. You knew he was cold, but he usually humored you. You sighed and guessed something at work upset him and decided to clean up.

“maybe I can still turn things around.” You spoke to yourself and cleaned quickly before walking to the bedroom. You heard the shower stop and you quickly pushed your hair to one side to reveal your neck. You undid your kimono and opened it letting it fall just below your shoulders, so they were bare and along with some of your chest. You held the kimono together and poked on one leg out to reveal it and waited for kyoya to appear.

As soon as he opened the door steamed followed and you saw him in his usual black kimono. You wanted to look sexy for him, but instead a bright smile appeared and wide eyes were looking at him with love.

He looked at you briefly before walking to the bed and getting in it. He turned the other way so his back was facing you

“I’m tired.”

You smiled fell and you smiled sadly thinking you just made a fool out of yourself.

“Okay, I’m sorry kyoya. Let’s go to sleep.”

You climbed into bed with him and turn to look at him, curling yourself into a ball.

*the next day*

You woke up alone again, and sighed. Guess he had a lot of work again. You wished he could he there with you, you were going to the doctor today to see him for fertility, since it was already 5 months and you were starting to get concerned.

*at doctor’s office*

“Mrs. Hibari, please come in.”

“Hello doctor.”

“Your husband isn’t here?” The doctor asked, guess he thought it was unusual because he usual accompanied you to the doctor, even if it was just a checkup.

“He was work, but it’s alright, I’ll tell him whatever he needs to know.”

“Alright, well first I would like to congratulate you, you are 6 weeks pregnant.”