𝟏

How pathetic she felt as she glanced at her reflection the drugs and sleepless nights had taken a toll on her body. the once angelic looking icon looked pale and so ghastly. she threw the glass of rum at her reflection falling to her knees as she laughed at her state proceeding to slowly drift into unconsciousness.

loud thumps could be heard on the luxurious hotel room where Aaryas almost lifeless self laid her manager barging followed by people who took her into the loud van. she laid numb as various machines were attached to her.

Aarya Roberts the was the most exhilarating beauty to be ever witnessed on camera her unmatched talent on the screen paired with her beauty stole hearts of millions.

 What made her so pitiable? What or rather who broke her down? her sudden "vacation" left her fans concerned and excited but was she ever return? will the world once again gasp at her when they see her on screens?

Oh how Cathy wished she could help her. The news of Roberts being taken to the hospital in an oh so miserable condition spread like wildfire. with fans supporting their icon and haters spreading rumors after rumors.

Aarya was in coma for three days now until she finally woke up. the rumors were all cleared by her manager who told the media she just need an appendix surgery blessings and wishes were given to Roberts by everyone on media using her name as clout in every way possible.

Cathy her manager was in her late 40's she knew Aarya ever since she joined the acting industry she was worried for her ever since things started to go downhill in Aarya's personal life she always stood by her side as they shared a mother-daughter bond but since last 2 weeks Aarya disappeared with no trace she couldn't get the cops involved as it would surface to the world so she hired a private agent as a week had passed since she left.

After a week was when the agent found her in a very pitiful state he stayed quiet as the contract requested he soon aswell heard the news that the actress had woken up from coma Cathy herself called and thanked Augustus once again.

Aarya was confused and irritated as she was tied down to the bed and forced on meds to help her with her skinny state bones and skin was all that was left. she started to sob anger and pain as she saw Cathy enter in she didn't want any of this yet she was forced.

Cathy gave her a soft gaze as she spoke Hey sweety  I'm sorry your going thru all of this I know it's my fault I'm so sorry please forgive me she pled with teary eyes Aarya looked towards the window avoiding Cathys eyes as she replied Leave...p-lease.

Cathy didnt want to press more so she left without a word.

F̶l̶a̶s̶h̶b̶a̶c̶k̶

Aarya wore an emerald slip on dress that complimented her bottle green eyes with a pair of black heels her black slick hair tied into a messy bun while her Porcelain skin made her stand out more than anyone in the room. the beauty spot right above her lips made her look like a goddess she walked into the hall with confidence like no others while whispers of praise and jealousy rung behind her. she took a glass of champagne and made her way to her manager Cathy.

Cathy smiled at her while a pair of ocean blue eyes gazed at her in awe and lust. Hey Caths did anyone tell you look beautiful in red~ spoke the green eyed girl as she winked jokingly at her manager to only receive a chukle and who might this be she said shifting her gaze to the unkown man who held such mysterious gaze and a dominant built.

Ah my apologies Let me introduce myself Ms Roberts I'm Chris, Chris Briar.

| 𝕳𝖊𝖞 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝖞 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖚𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖚𝖗𝖌𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖎 𝖍𝖆𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝖔𝖓 𝖆𝖙 2 𝖆𝖒 𝖍𝖔𝖕𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖙!! 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖚𝖓𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖑𝖊𝖙 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔 𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖛𝖔𝖙𝖊! 𝖙𝖊𝖍𝖊~ 𝖇𝖚𝖊~|