1.Frat Party

TW: Alcohol, Sexual Assault, Throw up, Yelling

Darryl's POV

Zak had been begging me to go with him to this stupid party for the past week. I love my roommate, Zak, but I wasn't a fan of party's. Sure, I was a college student but I wasn't one to go out and party at all those dumb frat party's. These party's would usually get the cops called on them from how loud the music was echoing threw out the empty streets, and how many drunk young adults and underage teens were roaming the same streets bothering nearby people and even animals. I snapped out my trance at the slight nudge given to me. I looked back up and smiled giving off a light giggle.

"Sorry Zak-....I don't know...party's aren't really my thing... and you're probably going to end up leaving me anyway!"

"I won't! I promise! will you go with me if I stay with you?!

I stared at him hesitantly. I could... there's no harm in a party once in my college years right?... What could be the worst that would happen. I smiled and nodded standing up and gong to my closet to look for something to wear. Zak had been asking me to go for so long that it had already become the night before the party. 

I pulled out a white shirt and my favorite black pullover hoodie with red inner lining on the hoodie, corresponding stripes along the arms, little red 'devil' wings, and a pair of small matching 'devil' horns. Then I pulled out a pair of black jeans with a few rips for designs, I then grabbed a pair of black low cut socks and my beat up and worn out pair of baby blue convers. I know, I know basic. A jacket, white shirt, ripped jeans, and convers. 

"Oh! Fuck yeah! Your going! This party is going to be the best! YEAH!" 

"Zak! language!!....Ugh, yeah. But remember! You have to stay with me! ok?" 

I gave him a soft, warm smile as I watched him nod. I then put my cloths on my chair and laid myself in my bed. I picked up my phone and stared at the numbers on my screen. 11:07 PM. I sighed and looked over at Zak. He had a smile on his face, he looked so happy. Gosh I honestly loved this man...Before I could even open my mouth to start a light conversation he turned over in his bed and covered himself. I covered my mouth slightly to conceal a giggled. I soon did the same and flipped over under my sheets.

Zak's POV

I was so happy! Darryl was going with me to the party! God...I didn't expect him to agree! I just have to stay with him and I'm sure he'll be willing to go to another! I giggled to myself as I looked over at Darryl and then turned over covering myself. I couldn't wait! That night I basically forced myself to sleep. I woke up in the morning, or well afternoon at 1:03PM. I looked around and saw Darryl sitting at his desk playing Minecraft, he had already gotten dressed with his shoes next to him. I got up and rubbed my eyes.

'Mornin'...did you eat yet?"

"No...I didn't want to open our door, you know....dorm room hinges are loud"

I always ended up smiling at the little 'sneaky' smile's Darryl gave when he thought no one was looking. I've always loved Darryl....but I've been way to scared to tell him. Though I did try my best to show it! But Darryl was an oblivious man. I mean like, I could say I love him well holding his hand on a date and he would think I meant it in a platonic way. I brushed off the thoughts and got up pulling out two cup of noddle's from my bed side drawer.