Epilogue

JOSIE Mantes a hard-working Engineer and a very kind hearted one, not until she found out that her boyfriend Chase Ramerez is dating and f**ng someone, all the hard work she made was for their future and now it all gone  in a blink of an eye.

Naglalakad si Josie papuntang Mall nang may nahagip ang kanyang mata na pamilyar sa kanya

Did I see Chase"bulong nya " with another woman again. Well Chase is handsome and Oozing with sex appeal, ngunit manloloko parin. Napa buntong hininga nalng si Josie at nag simula nang mag lakad. Nang matapos ang pakay nyang bumili ng libro sa Mall ay napag isipan nyang umuwi sa bahay nya.

Habang humihiga sa kama ay biglang na alala ni Josie ang masakit na nakaraan na gusto na nyang makalimutan. Chase was her first love and the one that hurt her the most, she really love Chase unconditionally until the day that she found out that Chase is making a bet to his friends, Josie heard the plan, but she ignores it believing it was all Joke. Until one day Josie wants to surprise Chase, so what she did is to bring cup cakes that she baked, it was their one (1) year anniversary and she thinks that all she heard few months ago was a lie.
Nang makarating sa Condo ng kanyang nobyo ay hindi na pinatunog ni Josie ang doorbell, she needs to surprise her boyfriend, she opened it quietly, when she entered the condo may narinig syang mga ungol na animoy sarap na sarap sa ginagawa.

"Yes baby harder,,.. yeahh I love it .. just keep going.. rinig ni Josie ang ungol ng babae na wari moy sarap na sarap sa ginagawa ng kaniig.

Josie is not slow, she knows what is happening.. but she really need to find out. kaya walang seriserimonyang binoksan nya agad ang pinto ng kwarto, at tumambad sa kanya ( na nag papartime hilot pala ang kanyang nobyo "just joking") na nakapatong ang nobyo nya sa best friend nito.

Josie is freezing she can't move, a drop of tears began to fall from her eyes. Mga walang hiya kayo ( biglang sigaw nya) bakit nyo nagawa sakin to, Chase tell me were did I go wrong, please tell me (iyak ng iyak parin sya), Everything I done was for you, you know that, I really love you.

Please Josie don't shout, You know what, were done ( seryosong sabi nito habang yakap padin ang kanyang kaniig). I don't like you and your too fat , all I feel for you was pitty nothing else, and please don't make a scene. All of it was just a bet. Nothing personal but I won.(nakangisi pa nitong tugon).

Tinapon ni Josie ang gawa nyang cupcakes sa mukha nilang dalawa. Storming out the Condominium with tears and heart falling apart is the most painful experience she had encountered in her entire life. Realizing everything was just for money ang fun nothing else, loving someone without receiving any love, giving her all to the point that she was drained and tired. All of it was just nothing for the man she loved. All was left to her up until now was pain that seems to be embedded for eternity.

Nagising si Josie sa tunog ng kanyang cellphone. It was her client again.. Hello Good evening Sir... Uhmm it's good morning Engr. Mantes sabi ng nasa kabilang linya, nagpanic agad si Josie dahil sa narinig, tinignan nya ang oras sa Cellphone nya, Thank lord bulong nya dahil 6:00 am palang. Uhmm Good Morning Sir, ano po ang kailangan nyo? Tanong nya. Engr. Mantes tumawag ako kasi kailangan ko na yung mga estimates na pinagawa ko, I need to understand every details and how much money do I need for my project, just go to my office exactly 10 am, Understood? Yes Sir, but where is your office again Sir?
Just check your email and no more buts, I really need it ASAP,  Ok Sir sagot nalng ni Josie na wala sa sarili