𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟳

DMX - Slippin'

Ayo I'm slippin
I'm falling, I can't get up
Get back on my feet
So I can tear shit up

Ayo I'm slippin I'm falling, I can't get up Get back on my feet So I can tear shit up

Omniscient

The Next Day

It has been 5 hours with Abel's flight from Canada to California. He is feeling severely jack legged. He rubs his right shoulder that had a lot of tension from his trip back home.

His driver Rob is on the road while people are scrambling on the sidewalk, trying to get everything they needed before the roads closed down from the winter storm.

"Rob, please stop me at the store so I can get some things..."

"Yes sir... I'll stop by target"

"Aight thanks bro"

Abel thought of buying a few candles, snacks, a lighter, and perishable items for Raegan before she gets back from New Jersey.

He knew her flight could've been cancelled but surprisingly she said the flights are still running until the weekend, so she'll be back home by tomorrow.

Abel is interrupted from his thoughts as he feel the SUV get slammed by a medium sized truck.

"BOOM!!"

The impact was so hard that Abel and Rob were almost crushed inside. It was only God who covered them from instantly being killed.

Everything just started happening in slow motion.

Abel's entire body flies towards the back window as his head hits the glass window and it shatters.

Abel gathers all the strength he has and tries to pull himself up, but he couldn't because his body went numb from the collision.

He looks around the car with a blurry vision and ringing eardrums. He then hears Rob groaning in pain as he wake up.

People start to gather around the jet black SUV in shock, hoping that they were okay.

"OMG!"

"Someone call 9-1-1!"

"I just did they're on their way now!" The people around them yelled.

Rob gets out of the SUV staggering as blood run down his forehead. He tries to open the back door to pull Abel out, but suvilians held him back.

"Stand back sir you can't help him .. you're both severely injured"

Abel looks over at Rob as he sits down on the ground, feeling the impact take over his body.

A stranger walks up to the car to check if Abel was still awake.