Back To The Boiling Isles

You had just packed your things and you were ready to leave this hellish place. You were tired of being bullied because you were different. You shoved the key to the Boiling Isles into your back pocket and took your backpack and suitcase out of the house. You took a quick stop before leaving for the Boiling Isles. The cemetery.

"Hey, dad." I sniffed.

"I was just headed back to the Boiling Isles and I wanted to stop by. I don't know when the next time I'm going to see you will be so I'm just going to say it here. Thank you so much for taking such good care of me. I'm so happy that I got to spend as much time with you as I could. You're such a good father and I couldn't ask for a better one. I love you." I said as tears threatened to pour down my face.

With that, I put down a flower and left.

The walk felt like forever but finally, I reached a house in a forest and carefully walked inside. The floorboards crept beneath my feet and dirty, old curtains were hardly still attached to their shattered windows, gently shifting in the light breeze. The light was dim from the moon. Bugs and plants were the only living things that lived in these parts for miles. When I reached the back of the house I took the key from my back pocket. I held it up to the wall, opening a portal. I shut my eyes, took a deep breath, and walked through it.

"Hey! Give me that!" Shouted someone from a crowd.

"Thief!" Shouted another.

I opened my eyes just in time. I stuck my foot out in the middle of the street, tripping the thief. It was a girl. She was gorgeous. She had dark brown hair with beautiful brown skin. She wore black studs in both ears and a white and purple hoodie. More importantly, she had small, stubby ears. Could she be human?

I quickly managed to snap out of my thoughts and I stepped on her back to ensure that she wouldn't escape. The Covens soon came running after the girl. Suddenly, another witch came crashing down upon me.

"It's Eda the owl lady!" One yelled.

After I fell off the girl, Eda helped the girl up onto her staff.

"Come on, Luz! We gotta go!" Eda rushingly said as she flew away with the girl.

"So her name was Luz, eh?"

I was about to head on my way when I heard a voice that made me stop in my tracks.

"You!"