A May September Day Walk.

A scorched brown lonely dry leaf falls off an ovacado tree I and Josh stand under. Guided by a tranquil May mid morning wind, in a centripetal downward motion, towards the road side it goes. Before it hits the ground, a pedestrian walking on the other end of the road in a pixelized blurry view, mesmerizingly holds my focus into captivity. I ain't sure if it's her. l can only tell if I got a little closer!

Promptly, my legs start towards her. When the name Zahara escapes my mouth just a few feet close in proximity behind her, the shock that goes through her body and how easily my name slips out of her mouth in form of a whimper, make it evident to me that, my eyes hadn't had a false observatory impulse earlier on. Eighteen, I say!

A small leather black back pack and a red fitted nose pin newly pierced. I think I can feel how terribly it hurts as well. Pure white eyes that over the years haven't changed either. I mind not about your destination, with you astride we walk. For the second time, I ask about your current wellness statue. Interogatively you retort and with the intensive nervousness, I totally fail to have my self a ground grip. I lose!

Through topics, we rummage!
I didn't expect it to be easy as such to get along with you. It's as if we both had been certain that this walk soon was ending, fortunately though, not in tears!
Having had a five hundred meters walk away, I realize that I had left Josh alone! Poor Josh. All alone, standing under the ovacado tree.

She says! she doesn't pick calls up often but deep inside me, I know. I know that her leaving with out me getting those digits is one thing I'll regret for she is a lady HARD to find, Zahara!
It has been eighteen years down the road. A period of anonymity, bridged to mutuality by an eight minutes walk.

Eyes down the black Microsoft swiftkeys keyboard on my phone saving the digits, back to her, she is gone.
All my way back to Josh I smile. Andy Bumuntu's KK509st plays on my mind. To the sky I look and say, the previous haven't been that easy, a job quit and a retreat but, at least 10th May, you've been a nice one to me.