Chapter 1

The plane goes down into the dense greens of the rain forest instantly ingulfed with flames.People were screaming some sheltering babies and children,but jasmine oh jasmine she was a medical student trying to calm people down and give them breathing techniques.then CRASH the plane hits the floor with a spine shaking snap jasmine thought she was the only survivor when she woke up 3 hours later but then she heard a baby crying and her heart dropped.she followed the noise and saw the little newborn in its mothers arms.jasmine shook the lady and said "miss your baby is crying" the lady then flopped over on top of the baby jasmine instantly knew this baby was now probably an orphan so she scooped it up and looked for the over-head storage she looked at the one above the ladies seat and found a babies bag a wave of relief washed over her.she also felt very over whelmed had she just witnessed the murder of these people?what will happen to the baby? Without thinking she ran out of that plane like a mad woman and she suddenly stopped when she realised the beauty of her surroundings there where fig trees long beautiful grass shimmering rivers it was amazing!then she realised she had to build a shelter so her and the baby (which was a girl) could sleep but first she decided to name the beautiful baby girl hope.

~two hours later~

The shelter was finished and the sun was setting so she decided to build a fire right outside the make-shift shelter.Then hope started crying and she started frantically searching her bag for milk.she finally found some and made a grass and banana leaf bed for hope and she just slept on the floor.