《Cherry》 Let Me Down Slowly

AUTHOR: BangtanHwa-Young
EDITOR: -blxckittxn-
TITLE: Let Me Down Slowly
EDITED CHAPTERS: 1 - 9

The editing of the above mentioned chapters have been completed and is delivered to the client. Please let us know through the comments if any change is needed.

Prologue:
"Father, who is that?" I stretched my arms to point at a boy, seemingly a year or two older than me. He held a woman's hand, eyes wide with an expression close to wonder. Father looked down at me, smiling sweetly.
"They, sweetie, are people who need our help, we have already talked to them and they have no bad intentions. And that boy over there is going to be your new friend, he is older than you, Ae-Cha, so it's oppa for you," he explained.
I squealed with happiness. I wasn't allowed to make any other friends other than Mochi. The opportunity to finally have a new friend was thrilling. I am sure we're going to be best friends.
The boy seemed a bit shy, nothing on the arrogant side, however. I left my father's hand in the favour of running up to him, then stretched out my hand for him to shake.
"Hi! My name is Kim Ae-Cha. What's yours oppa?" I asked with faint nervousness.
"My name is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook," he answered, with a little shy smile that resembled a bunny.
•*•-———————————————•*•
"Eh? Who is that, Ae-Cha?"
I saw Jungkook cover his mouth in hoax horror. "Y-you just called her Highness by her real name!" Jimin just stared blankly at Jungkook, before turning at me for an explanation.
I giggled, "Oppa, this is Jungkook oppa. Dad said that Jungkook oppa will be my new friend!" I said happily.
Jimin blinked, an expression between shock and betrayal, "What?! Are you gonna leave me? Am I not gonna be your guardian anymore?! no! I refuse to!" He quickly exclaimed and hugged me, nose flaring in Jungkook's direction.
"Aigoo, no Jimin oppa. You're still my guardian! I will never leave you, alright?" I reassured him, patting his back slightly.
"You better not," he snorted back. I rolled my eyes at him.
We had almost forgotten Jungkook, until he called out, "Why do you call her Highness by her name? And how are you allowed to use such a tone against her? And why are you being so touchy? That's not allowed either!"
Mochi and I looked at each other and laughed.
"Oppa, he's my friend, he's allowed to do that," I explained. "B-but that doesn't mean he can do those things..." I continued.
"But Ae-Chas father has given me permission! I have all the rights to do this!"
"Nevermind him, Jungkook oppa. This is Jimin oppa! My guardian and best friend! I believe that all three of us will become bffs!" I said excitedly.
Neither of them responded, too busy staring at each other.
"Let me also participate!" I said. Both of them looked at me.
"You're such a child Ae-Cha," Jimin muttered.
"But, oh well, guess you can join," Jimin added after seeing my reaction at being called a child.
Jungkook just looked at us. His expression was one of admiration, either perplexed by our close friendship or our age difference.
Of course he was, one of the many reasons for being eminent by multiple towns was our friendship. It didn't matter how big or small the town was, everyone knew about us.
But how we looked, had no one a clue about.
Ae-Cha was 10 years old while Jimin had turned 14 just a few months ago. Jimin was a sweetheart, always extra nice to Ae-Cha, simply because - that's him, and they two just clicked.
Jungkook wished that one day he would also be a part of this wonderful bond.
•*•———————-•*•———————•*•
A year has passed already, with Jungkook slowly settling in, he has been happy. He knew he was beyond lucky, grateful to have friends like Ae-Cha and Jimin.
Jimin and him didn't click right away, though things changed and they have been close friends ever since. All thanks to Ae-Cha, of course.
Currently, the three children were outside, playing in the warmth of the sun. Everyone was laughing and smiling. They couldn't be happier.
Jimin's eyes turned crescents when he smiled. Always refreshing.
Jungkook's smile resembled a bunny. Ever so cute.
Ae-Cha smiled a lot, flashing her dimples. Unique.
The children laid on the grass, exhausted after the constant running.
Only once they had calmed, Ae-Cha exclaims out of nowhere, "Bestfriends?"
"Forever!"
They giggled together, fuzzy and full of happiness. Even the royalties bathed in their gleeful aura, it was adorable. The children wanted to stop time, stay in their little bubble, content together. So did the adults, watching their princess happy with her friends was probably their dearest hobby.
•*•———————•*•—————-—-•*•
But alas! Future isn't prectible, it's nothing less than thrilling and more than terrifying. Similarly, nothing would be so warm and happy and fuzzy for them. Nothing was going to be easy; the children's happiness would fade soon enough.
The nights in the kingdoms were going to turn cold.
The warm, soft yellow of love and happiness must be tainted with the blues and greys of fear and agony. And there was nothing they could do about it, it doesn't matter if they're 'best friends'.
What was gonna happen in the future was nothing they could stop, not when the demons were right behind them.
•*•———————•*•———————-•*•
And I can't stop myself from fallin' (down) down