Leaving Home

(Sirius POV)
  I fuckin knew it! I knew those sons of bitches would find us, but no, I decided to listen to Alex for once, now here we are! Running from the fucking US military, beaten, bloody, and runnin out of strength! I need to think of somethin, and soon, I can't keep Ghidorah's form much longer. That fuckin atomic cannon is a real piece of work, but I've got somethin for their ass! I heard the sound of the Osprey's rotors behind me, and new they were closin in fast. I ducked behind a mountain to try, and ambush them as I quickly set Alex down as gently as I could before charging up a something I'd been workin on, a black hole. The Osprey came around the mountain with that damn cannon charged. I sneered as I stood protectively over Alex's unconscious body. One of the people operating the cannon shouted, "Die you three headed bastard!". I chuckled in my head, and thought, 'You first bitch.'. We fired at each other, and the clash went as expected for the most part, until the black hole changed into a wormhole facing me, and Alex. Unfortunately, I reverted back to my normal self, I couldn't hold the transformation any longer. I laid next to Alex, and said softly as I mentally prepared for my demise, "So long, Alex. You may be one of the biggest buzz kills I've ever known, but you're a damn good friend. Maybe I'll end up in Hell, and I can conquer it? That'd shut Ichi, and Ni up about conquering shit for a while. Maybe I'll finally get some peace, and quiet? Adios, Buddy.". I spoke mentally to Ghidorah, and the other 'evil' kaiju as I felt my body be lifted, and began flying toward the wormhole, "I guess this is how it ends fellas. I'm sorry I couldn't get us out of this mess. Maybe if we're lucky it'll be painless?". Ichi said with a soft growl in that beautiful Russian accent, "I wouldn't be so sure as to start apologizing to us, Sirius. Wormholes are doorways through the universe. We could end up in another galaxy, or maybe even another dimension entirely. I also wouldn't worry about dying either. Because you've been my host for so long, our souls, bodies, and energies are bonded. Your body will survive the travel, and the lizard's host will survive as well... unfortunately. Do expect to be quite sore, and exhausted upon arrival. My advice would be to enter a deep sleep, and let your body absorb the natural radiation. Luckily enough, it seems we're entering another dimension, my home dimension, and there seems to be plenty of natural radiation in this universe. At least it seems there's enough for us to no longer need to fight each other over it.". I said, "So this dimension seems to be fit for you guys to thrive, that's good.". Callist said gently in a Russian accent, "Sleep now, you've done more than enough for us. You've earned your rest. We'll take it Ghidorah can handle the rest.". I said softly, "As you wish.". With that, I fell asleep.
(Ghidorah POV)
  Once Sirius had fallen asleep, I used my energy to protect his body, until I noticed his body de-aging. His body started to mutate as well, nothing major, but his eyes turned a vibrant royal purple with a ripple pattern, and his body gained another form of energy, one I've never felt before in all eight billion years of my life. This had to have been caused by the natural radiation of my old dimension. Speaking of, once we had arrived, I formed a 'medium' storm to give us some cover as I spread my radiation out to get a lay of the land. We were in a big human village, maybe one hundred thousand if I felt them correctly. Most of them were chucked full of this new energy, varying in strength. We were in an alley way, and people were rushing by. I heard an elderly man say in a rush as he picked up Alex, and Sirius, "This is bad, you kids shouldn't be out here by yourselves. Make way!". This old man, it seemed he was the leader of this village, seeing as he was the most powerful person in the village. The old man took them to the hospital, and had a rather busty blonde doctor do a check up on them. They would be fine, and just needed a good nights sleep. The old man asked the woman to keep him updated on the boys. Might as well get sleep myself. I curled up with Moonhidorah, and got some rest. Maybe Sirius will finally find himself a mate here?