𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟵

Ghost in the Machine

I need humanity
Craving humanity
can you distract me from all the disaster....

I need humanityCraving humanitycan you distract me from all the disaster

Raegan

Omniscient

It's 9:00am in the morning and Raegan is on her way home, as she sit in the back of a Lyft.
She was relieved to be back home in L.A.
New Jersey was becoming too uneasy after the night of her attack. She was missing Abel like crazy.

Raegan also wanted to be in his arms and be vulnerable about her ugly past. It was only right that he knew if they were going to take this relationship to the next level.

She could've been in California three days earlier, but unfortunately her flight got cancelled last minute. The roads in L.A. was too icy for cars to be on the road.

Raegan was hoping to stay at Abel's house until the snowstorm cleared, but she also felt like maybe she would've been asking for too much.

She looks down at her iPhone checking to see if there were any missed notifications from Abel. She has been trying to get in touch with him for over an entire week, but it was to no avail.

Raegan was wondering why Abel wasn't responding back to her text messages or phone calls, because he is usually the one to hit her up first.

She just thought that maybe he was still busy with his music career. She didn't want to keep bothering him,but she decides to let him know she's back home anyway.

'I hope he's not getting cold feet on that date we have coming up...he was the one to bring it up' She thought.

UNSENT TEXT MESSAGE:

Raegan: Hey Abel....I know you're probably swamped with work, but I'm back home now. missed-

As she continues to look at her screen she stops herself mid sentence from texting, because they were all "seen" but still no answer.

Raegan's thoughts get interrupted as the uber driver stops in front of her apartment complex.

"We're here ma'am" The Lyft driver says.

"Oh yeah....thank you sir" Raegan replies as she get out of the car, and the Lyft driver pops the trunk while helping her with the luggage.

"Thanks again" She says.

"It's no problem.." He replies.

Raegan pulls the handle on her luggage as it rolls beside her, while she walks inside of the foyer of her apartment complex. She steps inside the elevator pressing the 5th floor and waits for it to go up.