Important Notice!!

Hello, this is the author of 'Through the Mountains'. Firstly, I'd like to thank you all for the views and votes on this story, even though the content within this unfinished novel was.. questionable.

At the time of writing this, my feeble 12 year old self thought it was okay to have Kai and Lloyd in a romantic relationship. And I'm also sorry to the people who thought it was okay after reading this fic. I understand now how disgusted a lot of you people might have been, so therefore in the re-written version of this web novel, I will exclude any kind of romantic pairings with Lloyd and the others.

Also, boom! Surprise! This book is going to be re-written. I've put off working on this fanfiction for so long, mainly because lack of motivation, being busy with other activities, and of course, my inactivity from Wattpad ever since I shifted to AO3/Archive.

However, don't expect this to come out quickly. I am working on multiple WIP concepts at the moment, and not to mention my OW fanfic on AO3. So it will take quite some time for this story to be published again.

I will do my best to give this an actual plot and minimize the cringe as much as possible. Thanks for sticking with me through all of this mess, until the next one, cheers!

:)