Starting Small

Right after Wolf's crew got out from prison, they were greeted by Governor Diane Foxington, once a foe, now an ally, friend and quite possibly their lawyer too.
As Wolf drives through the scorching road of Los Angeles, the crew were already conversing regarding about their plans for a new life, what to do, what to expect and...

"Wait guys. Where are we gonna crash?" Mr. Piranha suddenly spoke.

The gang was suddenly speechless as they haven't thought about it.

"Okay, I'll be a little generous today. You all can 'crash' at my place." Diane offered.

"Aw sweet! Is it some kind of mansion with all sorts of gadgets?" Mr. Shark excitedly inquired.

"Or is it a basement with tons of server equipment, that would be awesome!" Ms. Tarantula guessed.

"Or it could be a pet store for guinea pigs." Mr. Snake joked.

After hearing guesses from his crew, Wolf just let out a light chuckle.

"You'd be surprised how much guys guessed correctly."

"It is a pet store for guinea pigs?" Mr. Snake excitedly exclaimed.

"Except that." Wolf replied.

Snake immediately frowned upon hearing Wolf's answer.

"Woah, just because I let you all in my place doesn't mean you all get to joy ride my stuff."

"That's for another time." Diane sarcastically added.

"Besides, like I said, we have work to do." She continued.

"Aw, I wanted to buy some push pops." Shark said.

"What's this work exactly?" Snake asked.

"Paper work. Tons of paper work." Diane replied.

"Ugh" everyone groaned in unison.

"Put me back in prison." Snake said.

After an hour of driving, they finally arrive at Diane's regular home. Most of everyone was confused about why Diane, the governor and the former Crimson Paw, lives in a normal house. They anticipated it to be a mansion or even an ominous hide out like in a cave. It baffled everyone apart from Wolf that. Diane opened the door and as everyone entered the house, they saw five boxes with hundreds of documents inside.

"These are all of you criminals records. I suppose you all are familiar with your own heists right."

"Pssh! Of course we are." Piranha replied.

"Well that's good to hear because each and everyone gets a box of everyone's past heists and jobs."

"So we're basically filling our own records."
Tatantula asked.

"Looks like they documented everything that we've done." Snake said going through the files.

"This is gonna take forever." Shark groaned.

"Of course it will. But I'm sure you all would have some fun going back memory lane. Like this one." Diane said while pulling up a file from one of the box.

"Ehem. July 20th, 2017, 8:32 P.M. Location: Rosecrans Avenue. Mr. Piranha assaulted and knocked out six civilians-"

"I remember that and I think It was justified. Those six guys tried to mug me." Piranha bluffly spoke.

"-and an officer." Diane continued.

"I guess you might need memory refresher, Piranha." Wolf jokingly added.

"Well you guys need to start now, because I'm gonna need these to be submitted by Friday, which is four days from now."

"You aren't gonna help?" Wolf asked.