for those who watch miraculous ladybug.

im honestly shocked how no one in that school for example Ms.B or the principle check with that fake aka lila mother like try to call her or check with the embassy ? like how incompetent can u possibly be?  

also how does lila mom not even hear whats going on in that school or with paris in general when she works for the embassy.! like that should be something she should be able to hear and know about! like call the school yourself why just trust a 15 to16 year old when the school should alert u when your kid skipped or missed a lot of high school or middle school.  

Also with ayla how does the news even think that her blog ( based on the fanfics) say is a good news source? all she does is post theories about stuff that the hawk moth terrorist can see. she doesnt even fact check anything she posts and then has the balls to tell marinette to check her sources about lila lying when she didnt even do that when she posted that video of that lier! 

does ayla's parents not check the blog at all or see ayla behavoir plus the times she has marinette watch her sisters like does her mom know where the youngest are and is marinette getting paid?  

theres a lot more to this rant but i'll do those on a later date. please comment and share this book please.  ill be doing a lot more than just this just so u know