Apologies

Summary: Your whole teenage life you've been bullied for your appearance but not anymore, this is a new year and a new you.
What you don't realize is that you've earned a few stares... mostly from your biggest bully ever.
Kyler Park.

Warnings: su!c!dal thoughts, cursing.

_______________________

New year, new me.
Honestly, fuck school and everything else but I can't skip it or else my parents would kick my ass out.
My name is Y/n Y/l/n and this last year I've spent my time working out, finding myself you know? I got tired of Yasmine, Moon and Sam's cruel jokes about my image and mostly of Kyler and his army of assholes... well that's another story.

I used to be laid back and sweet, your typical chubby lab rat, but not anymore. (Nothing wrong with it ofc!)
It's time for payback. Time to let them see who I really am.
A bad bitch.
During summer break, I got into workout and changed my whole image. I also got a whole bunch of tattoos.
Both my arms were covered in them and also my chest.

Anyways, I got up and did my morning routine, got ready and picked an outfit.

My parents were loaded and I've never wanted a car or luxury before but this year I obviously had to have one so they gave me this beauty:

After getting ready I went downstairs to grab some breakfast, where I found a note right by the counter from my mom.

"My dearest y/n, have a great first day of school! Remember to make good decisions and always know that both your dad and I love you,
Much love, y/m/n"

I smiled and folded the note.
Decided that today I just wanted to have an apple and some juice, I was already running late so it's better that way.

I reached for my stuff and got out of the house after locking the door, hopped into my car and drove as fast as I could to school.
Didn't take that long tho, but the parking lot was full.
When I finally found an empty spot, I sighed in relief so I parked and put on my sunglasses taking a deep breath.
I could hear the voices and giggles of the students messing around.