{Butterfly Reign AU}

**If someone can't tell, yes I don't know much about the AU I mostly because I didn't want to read a story about Mean Philza, Wilbur and so on because I'm stupid.**
**Which is why this story is a bit different, scratch that it's gonna be completely different.**
**So I apologise to a lot of people who are hardcore fans of the story, but please don't comment what's right or wrong, I'm sorry I do this a lot; The Owl House is a good explain of that.**

=AU Explanation=

Philza: He isn't abusive, but after the death of his wife he's grown cold towards everyone including his children and bringing a smile to his face is hard so you can contact yourself lucky.

Wilbur: He's like any older brother, picking on the youngest but it is a way for him to cope with the death of their mother and he tends to pick on Prince Dream a lot and likes to really test how much Dream can take till he is thrown over the edge.

Tommy: He feels like he has to be perfect, with his father not in a good place and he feels like he has to be perfect for the kingdom and won't accept help from others.

Techno: He's always busy training the army but tries to keep up with letters and updates about the Kingdom from Tommy and always tries to write back mostly to try and convince someone to get Tommy to rest for once in his life.

Ranboo: He was adopted long after Kristen passed away, but he's sort of distant to the family but more close towards the Captain's Son; Tubbo and mostly talks to him a lot.

Tubbo: The Captain's Son and is very close to both Tommy and Ranboo, he is like Tommy's personal assistant and Ranboo comes to him whenever he feels like it.

Beau: Tommy's girlfriend, she visits very often and helps with Tommy's work around the Palace and is close with everyone.

Fundy: Wilbur's adopted son, Philza wasn't too sure but after the others helped him convince him Philza agreed to let him take in the child.

Dream: The Prince of another kingdom, he is known to have a very calm personality and was very kind aside sometimes with times he would snap under pressure.
Rumours of his mother, Captain Puffy, abandoning him and his brother for traveling or dying are the most talked about topics.

Foolish: The next in line for the throne, but he's off traveling with Princess Alistair, but will be home soon.

Alistair: Ruler of a powerful land and is close with Dream and Foolish, is the nicest and is known as a BI Icon.

Sam/Ponk: Both workers but looked after Foolish and Dream for years so they consider them parents overall.

=

**If I missed anyone; I'M SORRY.**