Jared

The drops of crimson red blood glimmered in the midnight rays, cascading the floor in the reflections of the gruesome scene. It had been a quick but fierce fight, ending in a swift defeat. Standing in the middle of sea of red the red sea was a dark, but oddly hot, vampire, basking in the night's glory. With a victorious smile he lifted his bloodied hand up and gave it luscious lick, perhaps even a devious one.

"Are you okay Jared?" an echo reverberated throughout the room, cathing the vampire's attention. "Huh?" the bloodied vampire responded with a deep sexy voice, clearly responding to the name. "Yeah, I'm okay," he confirmed bashfully, after all it had been his first kill. Without hesitation Patrick shuffled his way to Jared, grabbing the arm and inspecting the slim bloodied fingers. "God, your work always gets me riled up," Patrick stated with a moan and lifted the hand up to his succulent lips. Carefully he separated the juicy middle finger from the rest, taking the slim meat jim into his mouth and suckling on it like a tasty pop sickle. His wet lips rid along the fleshy surface, taking in the nutrients of the blood. He needed every single drop of succulent blood he could get of that hand. Patrick was definitely enjoying it a bit too much, squeezing and rubbing the soft, definitely moisturised palm. The skin was so smooth, so silky, and it was a perfect fit with Patrick's wet mouth. "Fuck, not so hard," Jared hissed back as a complaint. It did little to dissuade the hungry psycho who just moved on from finger to finger. Every single finger was like a small salami stick of flavour, unique in every single way. The index finger was absolutely much more girthy and with a hint of garlic flavour in it while the pinky was a small but tasty snack with a juicy one. One by one his mouth did quick work of each finger before moving onto the metacarpals. With suck a long magical tongue it didn't take long to for the fingers to be sucked clean.

"I wish they sold these at Wendy's," Patrick moaned into the air before focusing on what mattered. "What should we do about the bodies?" Jared didn't respond. He didn't like to talk much, rather stewing in his own dark coolness. "I guess we'll just leave it for the midnight snack," the psycho sighed and zipped his pants.

The police would surely be arriving soon and jail wasn't an option. The two sexy hot steamy lovers could not be separated. After the bite of 87 the police weren't fucking around and would surely send the SWAT. There was no time for desserts. Whether ready or not.

Suddenly something smashed against the security room's door. There wasn't much time. The energy was almost out and neither Patrick nor Jared were interested in staying around to see the sexy golden teddy.

"Quick!" Patrick shouted and grabbed Jared's arm, rushing him through the dark hallways. The air was filled with frantic breathing and panting, the slams on the metal floor echoing out and bouncing of the walls. "They're after your Sony Walkman TM," Jared answered calmly regardless of the throbbing but Patrick didn't listen, he wanted the mayo. With the light approaching at the end of the tunnel, they could survive.

Life flashed through Jared's eyes. He could remember every nasty detail, nothing good, just nasty. How he pissed his trousers in 9th grade art class. How McDonald fired him. How his old size 50 pants would not fit his 54 sized trunk of a sexy body. Even the time back in 1968 when he met the hiding mustache man in Argentina, Sweden. Well, that was good, but he'd lost it.

Suddenly the emergency door slammed open, releasing the two into the night. "Fuck, that was close. I am such a fat fuck" Jared said, finally somewhat distraught before sucking his fingers. The weight loss plan hadn't worked. Maybe he should try a new one. "You want some Subway?" "Not until we vote out the impostor." Sadly, the pair had ran out of avocado snicker bars and were now tight on time. The Ukrainian invasion was now in action and two had to stop it. With just one NLAW left the two would struggle against a full armoured colomn of Russian T-92s.