I'm ready

its been 2 weeks since i figured out p1harmony would be judging the dancers. I've practiced everyday with the help of veronica. i feel like i might even impress them. the song i chose to dance to was the 'middle of the night' by elley duhe. you where better at slow dances than fast ones. don't get me wrong I sill ate and left no crumbs with fast dances and dances with big movements but you where more proud of the slower ones.

as the song played for the 10th time in an hour you nailed every move except for one. on the bridge of the song you had to do a backwards arial and turn it into a big step backwards. everytime you would either stumble or fall on your back. This was the last straw you busted out crying. "I CANT GET THIS SIMPLE FUCKING MOVE" you sobbed. veronica ran to you side and hugged you. "ILL NEVER BE READY AND ILL NEVER IMPRESS THEM". i say not holding back any tears that want to come out "hey, don't say that you'll do amazing. and so what, your gonna meet keeho bitch. girls would kill to have the chance you do" she comforts me. she pulls you away from her chest and held your hands. " don't give up, please."

you stand up and she does the same a couple seconds after. "your right i can do this" i say proudly. "FUCK YEAH" veronica encourages me. i walk over to my phone replay the song and turn on max volume on the speaker. "SLAY BITCH" i start my dance and don't miss a single move then the bridge is coming up. i take a breath, the part of the song comes and i do the arial gracefully and step behind me completing the move.

I keep going until the song ends. "I DID IT" i run up to veronica and hug her making her fall back a bit. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" i say happily "I'M READY"i yell "SLAY BESTIE" veronica says. i do it a couple more times so i know i'm ready to my dance. I'm gonna win this shit if its the last thing i fucking do.