intro

LOSS

     Hello everyone! My name is Riley, and this is the intro to my new fanfic, Loss. This fanfic will be a Sarada Uchiha centric story with slight Sasusaku and Borusara. This is my first fanfic for the Naruto fandom and I'm so excited to share it with you all!

     Here's a little bit of info about me. I used to write fanfic for The Hunger Games, The Walking Dead, and Tom Holland fandoms up until 2019 when I deleted my old account because I had started college and figured that I wouldn't be able to find the time to write again. My old user was @sithrhee before deleting it.

     For those that haven't read the description to this story, it will be rated MATURE for the following: foul language, violence, major character death (yes—this story will be full of angst but the ending will be comforting), implications and mentions of sexual assault, gore and adult content that may not be suitable for most readers. Please read at your own risk! Keep in mind that the chapters containing this content will have a TW at the top. If you wish to skip the chapter but still want a summary of what happened, feel free to message me and I will be more than happy to explain it to you!

My goal for this story is to be a three shot or five shot, so the chapters are going to be long. I've already started writing the first chapter and it's already close to 5k words and there will possibly be more. Keep in mind that the first chapter will most likely be the longest out of the others for the sake of introducing all the characters, dialogue, and of course, build up.

     With that being said, I hope you all enjoy this fanfic and please feel free to like and comment and share with your friends!

     With love,
         Riley <3