Heart bleeder

It was a normal day in the second semester of high school. A boy named Angeló fell in love with the smartest boy in his class named Alejandro.
Every day Angeló invites him to lunch at a restaurant near the school to express his emotions with him, but he never realizes until one day Angeló has given Alejandro a long note. In the note was ...

Hello, Alejandro! I know you won't be able to come to lunch with me today because you have a football game, but if you don't have the same emotions or senses you have with me, I support you anyway.
Right now I'm in the toilets because I'm scared of what you'll tell me, that I'm an idiot or a fool at school.
If you can talk this afternoon this is my number:
678 453 904
Goodbye and good luck!

After that Alejandro also wanted to tell him what he felt about him but he couldn't because Angeló was running.
After a few weeks, Angeló and Alejandro didn't talk very well, they have different friends who aren't very fond of Alejandro, but that doesn't stop Angeló from being friends with him.
Angeló's best friend called Lucia asked her a question she had never heard, the question was ...

-Do you like boys? -

Alexander said "yes" nervously while his best friend was laughing because she already knew he was in love with Alexander.
When he entered the class he was nervous because Alejandro was there too and he had gotten more nervous when he realized that he was behind him. One of his classmates was saying ...

-Are you all right? ... Are you all right? ... Are you all right? ...

Until in the end Angeló had fainted.
Angeló had woken up in the school infirmary with Alejandro.
He had been frightened when he told her he had taken her here to the infirmary, but he calmed down when he was not talking about the note.

Outside of school, Lucia and Angeló were talking about homework on Monday.
Angeló had said goodbye to Lucia as he had to go to the hospital to see his mother. When Angeló had left Alejandro was talking to Lucia saying that tomorrow he wanted to prepare a surprise in a beautiful garden near the school so he could confess to Ángel.

After that, Alejandro and Lucia couldn't go to school because they were preparing the surprise that Alejandro wanted to do while Angeló thought they were sick.

Until they finished, Lucia told Angeló to go to the garden near the school here in the afternoon when she went home. Angeló paid attention to Lucia and went to the garden.
What Angeló found was very surprising because Alejandro was with a bouquet of flowers in his hand saying ...

-Angeló ... I've heard strange things about you since I met you, but I liked feeling that way.
When we invited you to lunch with you, the food was very good and I just wanted to say that ...
I think you like me and I wanted you to be my boyfriend for life!

Angeló was happier than his life! I had never imagined being with a guy like Alejandro. This is how they lived a great love.

But that happened a year ago ...