School hours only

Ah yes, school. The cause of all your misery and pain, but no need to worry yourself over such trivial matters. After all, your father practically runs the whole world. The perks of having builderman as your father are just like that. Although, you obviously still need to attend from time to time, we don't want you getting too stupid. 

You entered the dusty building, it felt as if no-one had been here for years that was probably just you though. You hadn't attended school for a around a year. It really could have done with a clean though, it was disgusting. More disgusting than your room. Your father hadn't bothered to send You to any prestigious or highly praised schools as you hardly go to school at all. 

School is a bothersome place but it was exciting to go for one reason alone. After a year apart you would get to see your best friend again, you had only ever met up in school for reasons of your own but at last you would be reunited. Anxiously, you walked through the halls hoping to see or hear your BESTIE. Then you heard it. The unmistakable sound, the beautiful sound, the amazing sound, the sound that brought peace all over the world. 

"osmanthus wine tastes the same as i remember...but where are those who share the memoreeiirs;?" 

They could never forget that voice.. after all, it was your best friend, Zhongli. Honestly, you didn't know why he said this so often, in fact  it actually got quite annoying after a while. This was your BeST friend though, so you could make an exception.

You ran towards him immediately, he was literally the whole reason you had come. It was exciting to see him once again. Just as you weere right in front him he suddenly swerved causing you to smash your nose onto his locker. What a warm welcome.