Rowan and Manitl

Their backstory:

Their backstory:

So when Rowan and Manitl were young kids(like 4 maybe 5) their parents got a divorce and didn't tell the kids until a bit later when they could understand what is happening. After they were told of what happened Rowan and Manitl's parents took one of them and stayed far from each other. They still went to the same school and all until the Ruin(Starbound Boss) destroyed their school making them stay on the same ship with each other to help the other survive. After they've defeated the ruin some scientists wanted to have some help making a cure and they decided to ask Rowan with some help. When Manitl found out what happened she was a little skittish due to how the scientists were acting towards Rowan, Luna, Main, and herself. After a while they figured out why the scientists were actually making a disease or an unknown illness but it didn't get rid of them but made them hostile towards others. As time went on Rowan started to have feelings for someone which wasn't good as they needed help to find a way to reverse the cure that the scientists made but with Rowan being distracted they couldn't do it. Over time Manitl told Rowan to either straighten up and keep focusing on the task at hand or make them all suffer the price of being infected in which Rowan decided to straighten up.

Up top is going to be the song that played after they saw each other in school and hung out after a while.

 If you ask how many memes there are with these two I'm only going to say one at the moment.