Chapter 1

I have been in this cell for 5 years,that means I have had 43 people try to get me out of here and none of these people have had any luck or they're just lazy either way that night was their plan. I didnt even kill the guy but for some reason I have to cop the consequences even though I was just watching it happen the judge still thinks I did it. I guess I was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Something I think is weird is I don't even know these 43 people that have tried to get me out. Let's be honest it was my luck to end up here. I saw someone running, then the police saw me then bang thought it was me. And if someone really thought they were my friend of any kind they are completely,incredibly wrong.

Those people were there in a group. I was a victim simply doing my washing that I was forced to do.Well I was doing this I saw a gang of people swarm around a innocent young man outside my balcony "Miranda if you want this case to be closed I suggest you stop daydreaming" i wasnt day dreaming I was simply remembering the life i had before I got served well more like framed with murder.But instend of saying anything I nod. My lawyer gave me a side glare and continued to talk to a person I didnt even know was there on the other side of the table.Cash rick my inconsiderate,self-absorbed prick of a lawyer only three words out of thousand I could describe him.Cash is only worried about one thing the cash I am giving him through this deal,his name matches his motive.

The only reason I signed up with him is because he was the only one willing to get me out of this prison cell and I have known him since early high school. He hasn't changed much, with the same personality traits and hair that is jet black that looks like he has gorilla glued it ,not a piece out of place, eyes that look brown but when you get closer have green rings around the brown and a professional black and white suit that weirdly brings out his tan skin. He hasn't changed, probably why I still see him 'Sir,I can tell you that Miranda has served 5 years here . She is now 25 years old.How much longer must we wait" His sharp tone makes me straighten up on my seat. The guy on the other side of the table (which I still don't know his name) starts to think which feels like the whole 5 years i have been in here till he finally says the words I have been dying to hear "Cash rick what a fine man" Not the words I wanted but he continued to speak "Not many people can persuade me but you sure know a way throw that. She can be released on monday this week coming,anymore questions and I am sure My people and I would love to hear from you cash"He said well standing up and putting his hand out just to cash, also at this time cash had standed up and shaked his hand "Good day sir, enjoy your well earnt cup of coffee" The guy nodded and smiled has he walked out the glass doors.Cash as always been one to have people love him, me not so much.In high school Cash was always the favourite student and as you can see nothing changed.Now it was just me and Cash.
"Well Another win for me"
"Actually don't get to full of yourself Cash, still have to wait till monday he could change his mind or is lying being in here I have learned not to trust anyone" I said plainly smiling
" You should be happy Miranda,smile or laugh it's finally going to be over"
"Not the deal"I whisper to myself, He heard me though
"Now Miranda, I was never the one who made the deal remember?"
"Yeah I made it because you would never had said yes otherwise"I explained
"You know me so well"
He tapped me on the shoulder and began walking off and before I knew it he was gone and I had two police taking me back to my cell.
Like I need two police, one could easily stop me from running.