Chapter 7 - Found You

I got inside absent minded, fell freely on the mattress and then turned to a side caressing my cheek. His fragrance, touch, stare, everything was still fresh. It was unbelievable that the person whom I used to hate few hours ago, his image was not even getting blur from my sight. His every single word was echoing in my ears.

"6 ghosts! He must be lying. Should I google it? What if it's a true story. No no no..." I spoke to myself. "But there must be some information about RD. What should I search? RD... Umm... Director RD. Yes!" I continued my conversation with myself and searched the term but couldn't find anything essential except his name Randhir Diwan Bhanushali.

I was supposed to sleep long that night as it was my off but it went sleepless recalling the evening. It was the time of sunrise when my eyelids latched.

**********

With a great yawn, I woke up once again visualising the black image of RD; oops! Randhir. When I looked at my phone, it showed 10 in morning. I fell down from bed in disquiet as I was already for this son of riches. With same tautness, I reached set late. At same time RD entered turning my cheeks pink again. Our vision stuck giving a feel of romance in the environment. What must he be thinking? Same as me or was he teasing me last night. Why was a no one getting into my nerves? Why was I stepping over the reason for which I didn't let Vikas enter into my life. The thoughts and moment was soon interrupted by Lily.

"This is amazing! RD on time and Sanyukta is late. Yesterday you both left together, didn't you?"
"Actually I.." we both said together. "I..." and it happened again.
"It's okay, you say first" he asked.
"You say. I'll wait" I tried to avoid.
"I insist, you say"
"No, you..."
"Relax guys" Lily interrupted again to suppress the argument. "For the first time something is normal. Chill" she said and left leaving shy us behind.
"I should get ready" I gaped and moved to green room.

While rehearsing my dialogues my vision stuck on the brunch plate full of noodles taking me back to last night. I didn't know why was I letting a person effecting me so much that I couldn't concentrate on anything but him.

"Perhaps the spaghetti were more delicious" I heard Randhir teasing me while I was lost in my thoughts.
"What?"
"Yeah you're so lost that you didn't even notice me entering and then staring me since then" he said leaning on the door folding his arms.
"Or the six demons are chasing you too" he teased again.
"Huh" I bewildered.
"Hmm... Let me show you" he said showing me the Google page of Annalise Michelle. "They might chase you unless you're with a gentleman" he whispered in my ears showing himself.

He giggled making fun of me and I threw a cushion on him realising his childishness. Once again I started throwing different objects and when it reached a lamp he showed his palm.

"Wait! It's expensive" he stopped at his place, then handed a plastic bottle.

Looking at his act, I landed on the couch laughing hard and so did he.

"Okay see, I didn't want to make things awkward, everything was extremely genuine" he spoke making me comfortable on which I nodded with a smile and left.

Since then, things become friendly among us trying to understand each other. I realised he was a different person than he actually looked like, the YAM attire.

In this developing relationship, a fortnight passed. The day came when it was the day of Timi's admission and also my shooting for the first song. We were shooting outdoors near a bridge where I was speaking to the choreographer about the dance moves for second shot, when the spot boy informed me about Vikas's arrival. He waved me from a distance. I too grinned as an answer with a waved and walked towards him managing my gown.