Chapter 1

A lady spits the drink as soon as she drinks it "Is this how you make my drink don't you remember what I ordered you to make?Go get me your manager now"

" Please ma'am I'm sorry I can make a new drink for you ma'am "
jungkook begged the woman who had deaf ears to him and moved past him furiously towards the manager with jungkook trailing behind her apologizing.

She entered the manager cabin " I'm very sorry to say this but your servicing staff at this famous place is very disappointing I didn't expect this from a place like you this person here disrespected me and I would like you to take an action on him if you don't want your restaurant's reputation going down with him ".

" We are ver sorry ma'am I'll take an immediate action please have your seat .Mr. Jeon Jungkook thank you for you work but we no longer need you here ".

"But sir-"

" Collect your cheque at reception thank you".

Jungkook bent his head down and moved towards the reception through the blurry vision he could see the cheque numbered 100$.

" But-t I-I worked for almost a month" he asked the person.

" Be thankful of what you got otherwise Mr. John was going to press charges on you in return get out and never get your poor ugly shit in places like this" saying this the person dismissed jungkook.

Jungkook collected his bag and walked through the streets absent minded and moved to the bench at the abandoned place and sat there he again looked at the check and the tears that he's been holding flowed through his eyes.

Why life must be so hard on him he thought ? All because her boyfriend was trying to hit on him even though he refused but she accused him of seducing her boyfriend and snatched the only way to gather money in his life.

He mentally counted the money left with him it's just 11,351$ that's what he saved from the last 2 years and that's no where near to 1 million dollars if this continues then he's going to take 20 more years to get the huge amount.

He spilled all the pent up emotions inside him crying loudly until hiccups left his mouth after one hour he got up wiped his face with sleeves of his shirt " No I can't waste my time I have to find other job and need to gather money as quickly as possible I already took enough time".

He got up and searched around the city for jobs he hasn't eaten anything after breakfast in which he got to eat 2 slices of bread and it's evening he walked through the streets till his legs couldn't anymore and gave his resume in so many restaurants and bars to hear back from them at 10 pm he entered his crappy home exhausted he placed his bag on the floor and searched through kitchen for any food not able to find anything he slept on empty stomach thinking to eat a proper breakfast atleast in the morning without which he can't function and he couldn't let himself fall sick.