Chapter 4 : New Walls

A/N : just got out prison, anyways here
____________________

"Are you sure you can carry all these by yourself? You're like midget." Error asked, still trying to pull the bags away from Ink so he can carry it instead.

"First of all, rude. Second, I'm not a kid and I can handle myself." Ink replied. Though, it still got Error thinking why Ink was refusing help from him in the first place. Apart from not letting him carry the bags, Ink kept on insisting that he should never follow him around at that time.

His reason being 'I don't want my relatives to see you' felt so negative. He was either lying or ashamed of him. Nonetheless, Error couldn't really pull a risky move to avoid problems.

Presently, Ink was hand carrying his stuff that he placed outside the building. His uncle gave him enough time to set things outside before destroying the structure. Ink struggled to cry for help as he carry them one by one. He had to make sure he looked like he can do everything by himself, in order for him to not get followed by Error. 'Cause doing so, would lead to endless awkwardness.

As Error watched him hardly carry all that baggage, he unconsciously approached to help him one more time before getting yelled at again.

"Don't help me! I don't need your help!" Ink shouted, sort of aggressive but he didn't really mean to get all furious about him helping.

Error scoffed and backed away, crossing his arms while they stared at each other. "You can't even take another step anymore." Error scanned his body with his brows furrowed. "Can you even see your feet?" He asked in sarcasm.

Ink attempted to look downwards to try and eye his feet, which he can't, thanks to the backpack that was worn on his front. Ink awkwardly cleared his throat. "If the blind can walk, so can I." He spoke confidently, proceeding to take another step that felt so impossible from all the weight. "If only Fell was here." Ink muttered in oh such a loud voice.

"So you'd pick him over me?" Error asked a rhetorical question, not really wanting to hear the rest of his muttering. "I've been speculating that you did all of that just to get closer to Fell."

"Now you're getting all jelly, you don't even know what's happening." Again, Ink did not mean for it to sound bad. These words only came out of his mouth due to the stress of having to hide another secret from him, as well as the fact that his uncle literally threw him out of the building. Ink sighed after getting no reply, "Just don't look, and it'll be easier for the both of us."

Error, with arms crossed, took a moment to reply as he stared. "You're definitely hiding something."

"I'm not!" The other whined, struggling to face his direction.

"Then what the hell is 'so wrong' with me being seen by your relatives? Hmm?" The other raised a brow, tightening his grip on his arms.

"Nothing!"

"Seriously?" Enough of insisting, Error gave up in forcing to help Ink handle his baggage. Ofcourse he cared that Ink might accidentally trip on his way to his destination, but then again Ink would only pester him to go away. And he didn't want Ink to feel like he's being forced onto something. With a final sigh, he replied. "Fine, just hit my number when you're close to dying."

"Okay, Rude Man Error." Ink muttered.

Error didn't quite hear his muttering, and so he proceeded to walk the other way. But suddenly he stopped and turned back to face Ink again. "Be careful." He spoke one last time.

"I will." Ink then heard his footsteps slowly fainting as he assumes that Error had already left the area. A part of him being thankful that he finally left, but another was hoping he could atleast help him.