[17] End to us [unedited]

" Muskuratein hue chehre
chupaye hai raaz ghehre
Yaha toh har chehra hai jhutha"

.
.

A U T H O R ' S     P O V,

"Let me tell you!"  Turning back Susheela and Neil saw Vishal standing with a smirk.

"Every confusion, mystery will end today."

"Why you do this?" Susheela asked him

"Oh my dear! You really don't know.  Your boyfriend Pramod Chautala didn't told you anything."

"What is your problem with him?"

"Tch tch... calm down otherwise it will be tough for him. Poor Pramod is already on the way to rescue you but... but ... but what if suddenly his car gets into accident and he just die on the spot "

"You-

"Don't shout" Susheela and Neil sat quietly at the corner. Neil was not in a condition to stay like that but they didn't had any option.

Here Vishal took out his gun and came towards them.

"Any last wishes guys?"

"We did everything you told us. You blackmailed me but still i did your work. Don't forget you are the one who took me to Pramod. You are the one who asked me to stay close with him"

"But i never told you to fall in love with him. Susheela! You were a great player but you destroyed it all yourself."

"Why do want from Pramod?"

Vishal looked at Susheela. He laughed like a maniac and sat infront of her.

"Let me tell you a story. My story!
That started four years back on the same day of your wedding with Neil's big brother Kartik.

Senior inspector Vishal Chauhan!
Everyone was afraid of me. But that bastard Pramod destroyed it all.

F͟l͟a͟s͟h͟b͟a͟c͟k͟-

The next morning!

"hello Sir!"

"I am sending you a picture. I want each and every information about her you get it" Pramod ordered to Vishal on call

"yes... yes sir!"

After researching Vishal called Pramod again.

"Hello"

"Sir her name is Susheela Ruhail. She is a student. She got married with some Kartik last night!"

"Okay "

After the call Pramod went back to Susheela.

F͟l͟a͟s͟h͟b͟a͟c͟k͟ e͟n͟d͟

"I was his most loyal man! I did every thing as he said. Even got into police but what he did? He suspended me because of you." Vishal yelled at Susheela

"He kidnaped Kartik and kept him for many months . During this time i met Neil, he filed missing complaint for Kartik and i too had to take the case. You know, that was about to be my last case in Rohtak, it would helped me in my promotion. But what he did? He blamed me for his murder and also using his powers he suspended me for a year"