Just the begining

My name is Taylor Momsen, I have blue eyes and medium length blond hair. I wouldn't say I am the most popular but I do have the most popular guy in school! His name is Felix Wild and let me tell you a thing or two about Mr.Wild, he is a senior and well I'm a sophomore. Felix is the type that focuses on his studies and he's a family guy.

Then we have Kelly the bad boy. He has always has had my attention. There's something about his bad boy rep, the tattoos, his band, the drugs and the "I don't give a shit" attitude.

Taylor's P.O.V

It starts every morning with my alarm going off with the song "Beautiful People" By: Marilyn Manson
I crawl out of bed blasting that song as I start getting ready. I jump in the shower singing along to the song. I wash my hair with my strawberry shampoo and conditioner then I wash my body with my strawberry body wash.

I jump out and rap myself in my towel. I then go to my closet and put on my blue ripped jeans, my black shirt that had an eagle with a star on it an then lastly I threw on my DC hat. I ran to the bathroom and brushed my hair and let it air dry. I then added a little bit of eye liner on the top and bottom and then topping it off I added some mascara.

By the time I was done I heard Felix honk his horn signalling it was time to go.