Introduction

Prologue
Botle's Point Of View:

Hello! My name is Botlebahae Mollo. I'm 18 years old and I've been living in London for 2 years with my mother, step-father and 3 of my siblings. I'm originally from South Africa, in Johannesburg. I'm a sarcastic, confident, beautiful and very intelligent. Oh, did I mention that I'm beautiful?

I have brown eyes, dark 4C hair, blunt nose, soft pink lips and a light African complexion. I've got an hour glass figure with a 5'4 height. I'm more of a tomboy than anything but I do have a bit of girly side.

My mother, Kamohelo Mollo, CFO of Fire Enterprises. My mother is the definition of 'cool mom' but do not get to her bad side. She can turn into a monster sometimes *cough cough.* Anyway, she's a beautiful woman with brown eyes, soft hair by the length of her shoulder, dark lips and with the same complexion as mine.

My step-father, Boitshepo Mollo, CEO of Fire Enterprises. My step-father is my best friend. Him and I are 2 peas in a pod. Even though he's not my real father, he still gives me a father's love since well, my biological father and I aren't that close but that's a story for another day. My step-father is a handsome man with a height of 6'1, brown eyes and a dark complexion.

My half-sister, Bethany Mollo, is a 10 year old girl. She is so bubbly and talkative. She's really cute with a brown eyes, brown 4C hair, dark lips and a dark complexion.

My other half-sister, Bokang Mollo, is 5 years old. She is so adorable with light brown hair with hazel brown eyes, a complexion like mine and pink lips. She's really shy but when she's with the people she's most comfortable with, you'll see her crazy side.

My step-brother, Melusi Mollo, is 16 years old. He's a cute boy with a height of 5'7. Yes, my little brother is taller than me. He's got brown eyes, dark hair with dark lips. That boy is the definition of stupid. He's the clown in the family, he knows how to always lighten up the mood.

Funny how I share a surname with my siblings. Well, I actually changed my surname 4 years ago after my father abandoned me. As I said before, that's a story for another day.

Living in South Africa was great for us as a family but my parents had to move to London to fix a few things in the company. Fire Enterprises is an international business that deals with coal and oil. There are companies around the world and so that's why we had to move to London.

To be honest, I really didn't want to move to London, until an incident happened in my previous school. To say I was humiliated would be an understatement but I really don't want to dig into the past.

Since my parents have fixed whatever problems there were with the company, we're moving back to South Africa and I'm dreading it. Meeting old faces, seeing a few places that would put a smile on my face and most probably facing my past. I'm dreading that part so much but there's nothing much I can do besides from actually facing my past and dealing with it. Hopefully it's not as bad as I think it will be.

Well, this is My Journey.